Novice

*** Can't Connect to Market

[ Edited ]

I have played in game 18 hours and i still cant connect to market or "Hydra" i have tried to re-install but there is no login option presented and it shows i have no ID. THe steam authentication shows its online.

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title]

[Update on this issue:

I'm fairly certain this has to do with not checking the microtransaction box in the EULA at the beginning of the game.  I'm waiting on developers to let me know if there is a setting somewhere that can be selected to change that.]

[Another update:  Okay, you guys - I'm told that shutting the game down, restarting the machine, and then loading the game back up again *should* give you the option to agree to the EULA again.

Please give that a try and report back!]

[Update: Reported back that restarting didn't work.  QA is now exploring workarounds to get the EULA screen to come back, and will let us know as soon as they have something!]

[Latest update: The EULA issue seems to have been fixed, but there are still some apparent server issues connecting or staying connected.  Please continue to report those here.  Thanks!]

Novice

Re: *** Can't Connect to Market

Im having the same issue. How do we connect to the WBPLAY account and get our Hydra ID? Thanks!

Novice

I am having the same problem.
Novice

Ok so i figured out what is wrong but now i cant fix it, there was a prompt in the EULA that talked about microtransactions but i didnt check it by mistake. Now what?

Novice

Colhavock wrote:

I have played in game 18 hours and i still cant connect to market or "Hydra" i have tried to re-install but there is no login option presented and it shows i have no ID. THe steam authentication shows its online.

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title]

Ok so i figured out what is wrong but now i cant fix it, there was a prompt in the EULA that talked about microtransactions but i didnt check it by mistake. Now what?

Novice

im having the same issue and cant import save

Novice

does anyone know what to do for this? i have not been able to access it. any idea guys? Smiley Sad

Novice

I too am having the same problem, did not notice there were multiple checkboxes in the eula. I tried to do a reset through windows 10 store settings - reset data for the game, but this did not fix the issue, and it did not reprompt the eula. This has caused problems in preventing the remaining features of the gold edition from downloading as well - the season pass is there (at least according to windows 10 store) but is not able to download Sword of Dominion or Gold Edition Content.

Novice

I cant buy gold.

How do i buy gold? if i go to the market  in game and select buy gold it say there is a problem and i cant buy it and then i cant even leave that screen and then have to alt f4 help plz i want to waste money

Novice

I have the same problem on ps4 guys Smiley Sad
Community Admin

Update on this issue:

I'm fairly certain this has to do with not checking the microtransaction box in the EULA at the beginning of the game.  I'm waiting on developers to let me know if there is a setting somewhere that can be selected to change that.

Community Admin

Okay, you guys - I'm told that shutting the game down, restarting the machine, and then loading the game back up again *should* give you the option to agree to the EULA again.

Please give that a try and report back!

Novice

[ Edited ]

The eula didn't come back. So that doesn't work.

I'm thinking a reinstall may work, but then I lost all my progress for one, and another 65gig dl, only to be able to spend money? yeah I'm going to pass on that.

Novice

that does not work at all for me even did a uninstall and a reinstall still did not come back up

Community Admin

Thanks for checking that!  I'm thinking maybe a config file edit or something might do the trick.  I'll let you know as soon as I have another option to try!

Novice

Thanks for that

Novice

I had the same problem but when I played it at school it worked there for some reason 

Novice

I'm having the same issue on PC. I also purchased the silver edition and as a result cannot recieve any of my DLC bonuses. 

Novice

Can't access WB play store "feature offline" game connection to the server lost; we cannot connect you to Hydra. 

Not a very good release. 

I was able to get into it yesterday and now I can’t. I can’t get online at all for multiplayer either.