Novice

Re: *** Can't Connect to Market

I have PS4 and I someone got it working in a,weird way. I let it sit on the the very FIRST title screen before it says continue game and such for about 15 minutes. I was actually looking up to the fix the issue lol but I ended up giving up and I went to to options to look at the hudra,status and it said it was online so I registered with WBplay because the lock was gone. Now everything works for me.
Novice

Re: Shadow of War feature offline

Same issue here

Novice

Re: Shadow of War feature offline

same issue here

Novice

Problem started other day and won't go away. I did accept the EULA at the beginning and originally had no issues. I'm on the Xbox One.
Novice

same issue here ¬¬

Novice

Same problem here. I was connected and used the market for the first few days and now its been offline for the last 3 days. starting to really tick me off...

Born on a Monday

I got a digital version of the game from the Microsoft Store for PC and have never been able to access anything my mintral (sp?) boxes in the store. This is rediculous.  I don't understand why the developers haven't fixed this yet.  They don't want us to give them more money?  

Novice

I fixed mine tonight.  I went into settings, credits, network status then hit X to show ID.  Once I did that my wbplay is now unlocked.

Novice

I should note that I 1st shut down the game and restarted.

I signed into WBPlay and now my online functions work for like 15 min then stop. Its an improvement because i couldn't use any online functions before but it still sucks. I completed an online conquest only to not get the rewards because its says it lost connection to the server. My internet is solid btw, i play other actual online multiplayer without any issues. Im on PS4 and bought digital. My buddy who bought the physical copy hasn't had issues. I'm wondering if there's a problem with the digital copy. Also does anyone's mind breaker upgrade work?!?!
Novice

i was playing and then I suddenly couldn't connect to hydra and found out that it was because I changed a setting in my playstation network wallet.  I had to turn on the "Automatically Renew Subscriptions or Pay for Pre-ordered Content" and then I could access the market again.

I have the "Fund Wallet Automatically" enabled and it still loses the connection to the server. When i go to options in game it says im online, Hydra is online, and i can even see my Hydra ID but it still says network connection as been lost, cannot connect to hydra.
Novice

im on steam and strill can not connect to any online service /hydra 

Novice

What about on Xbox one because I cannot connect to marketplace or have yet to be able to import from som or my download rewards
Novice

Novice

WB!! Dude... WHY are you ignoring everyone’s pleas for help?! Post a sticky to remedy this problem. We ALL see to be having issues REGARDLESS of our platform. Instead of remaining silent and leaving us to fend for ourselves, how about you grab responsibility by the ‘you know what’ and HELP US WITH SOLUTIONS!!!

This truly is a great game... but this hydra status bs is for the birds!!

I submitted a bug report and got a "we'll look into it but will no longer respond" email so I submitted a help ticket. It takes about 1-2 days to get a response email.
They first asked me to turn the ps4 off and remove The power cord for one minute. They then asked me to reinstall the game if that didn't work. I did all of that a week before i submitted the ticket so it didn't work. They then told me to start my ps4 in safe mode and select option 5 "rebuild database" which I did and the problem still persists.
They've now escalated my issue and i have to wait 3-5 business days for a response. Im submitting this here if anyone else wants to try these and see if it works for you. I have a digital copy on PS4 btw. If you try these and still have trouble make sure you say as much in the help ticket if you decide to submit one so you don't waste your time with someone going down the same checklist.
Novice

Same!! So much annoying

Daniele Salerno
Novice

Thanks Jake555 for submitting a ticket and the follow up!
Novice

Still have this issues. Is there any fix?