Novice

Re: *** Can't Connect to Market

i see. Here people don't have access to the market itself as their hydra id isn't visible and they (including me) didn't accept the EULA at the start of the game and are trying to find another way to accept the EULA and enable the market itself. * *Fingers crossed* waiting for the developers.
Novice

Its annoying because i can get into the market but when i go into the buying gold menu i cant buy anything and i cant leave the page so i have to alt f4 the game

Novice

Yea, I still have the red lock over the market and online tab in my game, I deleted everything I had on the game and saw the eula again, checked it and accepted it and no luck. I can't think of anything esle to try...

P.S I am on xbox 1

I hard reset my Xbox and it worked. Bought a few chests and about 15 minutes later I started getting the same error again. Plus I can’t get on multiplayer😡
Novice

Hello i actually have my account and the last 2 days have been fine, i tried it a hour ago same issue and still down Smiley Sad
Novice

Well i accepted EULA and it still happen to me, im xbox one it may be called summit else? Lol
Community Admin

[ Edited ]

Arturis, did you check the box on the EULA to accept that portion, as well?

Novice

I made sure I accepted everything on the eula and I even tried it on another account on my xbox and the same error occured Smiley Sad

Novice

I can't connect to Hydra on my Xbox 1, weird...

Novice

Strange. I installed the game on my laptop from Windows 10 store. I was able to get in and sign onto wbplay but when I go back to my desktop it does not connect and shows no Hydra Id. Then if I look at my laptop it shows a connection to Hydra and I can see an id.
Novice

i have the same problem on steam and i have sufficient funds in steam wallet please help us out
Novice

Thank you for this hint. I am now able to connect to the market and purchase gold after enabling the steam overlay. 

Novice

I have had steam overlay on still can't buy anything
Novice

I tried to follow some suggestions for other games that had problems loading such as deleting the software redistribution folder in windows and that did not work as well as these which did not work (from a Halo Wars 2 site) 

• If someone else has this problem, I found the solution myself (after great help from a microsoft employee in a chat).
    The first thing you can do is: Hit the windows button on your keybord (normally the second button left of the space bar) + R. Then type WSRESET and hit enter. Restart your pc then.
    If that doesn't work you can hit the windows button + X. Then hit the command prompt (administrator) and type then ipconfig/flushdns. Restart your pc then.
    Don't thank me, thank microsoft for being helpfull in chat!!!
    Have a great gaming time!!

So I tried to uninstall the game and reinstall - and I had forgotten that this popped up the first time when i tried to load

https://ibb.co/ncKjFb (Photo of the website that pops up when the game doesn't launch)

DEAR 'MIDDLE-EARTH: SHADOW OF WAR' PLAYER

The game was unable to launch because it could not establish a connection to the revalidation servers.

Please enable your internet connection and then restart the game to play.

If you are currently online:

1. Please click on the "download" button below and save the "Enable Game.bat"

2. Execute the downloaded "Enable Game.bat"

3. Restart the game to play.

This is the code the Enable Game.bat runs

echo "<gt>AQAfABqngUVpcthAOsiblXnPpDTceuitU49nm0ZNXop_NP70Qr7mAa2uCPdKHJYb1doowdjy-YH23MWnq8YHfjWKOlP7XQTqL8lzXrtCloRpbAswTmYXoSkrCKfkZKCjSla3RPU9_3Svl1tOivVbkYHLAQvb9UuXzuCcL_nUBAE=</gt>" > "C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Local\Packages\WarnerBros.Interactive.WB-Kraken_ktmk1xygcecda\LocalState\dbdata"

The first time I loaded the game on my Desktop i ran the Enable Game.bat and the game would play and everything would be locked (WBplay, Market). 

When I tried to install the game on my laptop everything went smoothly and this did not pop up and I was able to access the WBPlay and Market on my laptop. But when I switch back to my desktop they are locked on there. 

It muat be something unique to the computer causing the problem then because if it was the router the laptop should have the same problem - however i am unable to figure it out. 

Novice

sadly that does not see to work for me i have it from STEAM
Novice

I'm having  similar issues on the PS4. Sometimes it works sometimes it does not, sometimes online works sometimes  it does not, sometimes the marketplace works sometimes it does not.

Novice

Just go back to main menu click on store. Then prompt will come back up. Then you can go from there. Make sure to click that you agree this time
Novice

What you said can not be done. There is no store option on main menu. Only after starting the gameplay then pressing esc we can see market then we should be able to purchase but still can not
Novice

Same here bought ps4 game but couldn't connect to WBPlay.

Novice

Having th same issue. Steam overlay enabled. no help.