Re: *** Can't Connect to Market

Hard reset worked
Novice

Restarting my PC did not work as well as uninstalling/reinstalling.

This is quite dissipointing to release like this...

Novice

Spoiler
Well, I've made it to the 4th act of the game and without the market system to redeem crates with my in-game cash for the silver chest, it is a non-stop defend fest because i dont have good enough followers or items, this is like a grind hell at the moment. I am thankful that help is being provide but i wish the solution would be swifter in its coming. 
Novice

[ Edited ]

Same on Xbox, I am reinstalling the game now, I just hope that I won't have to delete my save game to fix this issue...

Novice

i have re-installed multiple times, don't delete your saves, it won't solve it.

Novice

I went into the options area in main menu and all the way to the left for credits and online status. Click onto it and it reconnected me allowong me to register.
Novice

[ Edited ]

It keeps telling me that there is no hydra ID available, it says I must connect to the hydra servers.

Camalamb wrote:
I went into the options area in main menu and all the way to the left for credits and online status. Click onto it and it reconnected me allowong me to register.

Novice

Tried a restart but that did not work. Also on the last tab on the options screen it says Hydra version 0.0.0 and Hydra offline
Novice

Same for me

LXE
Novice

I have the same issue, is there a fix yet? =(

Novice

I just finished reinstalling the game and it has not shown the eula again and I can't even get my hydra ID...Any fixes found yet?

Novice

[ Edited ]

shows same for me and im on steam windows 10 pc

Novice

has anyone tried to start a new game? Would that trigger the EULA? Do let me know. Thanks.

Novice

I am having this same issue, Windows 10 PC, Standard version. I am unable to purchase gold from the market. It is showing that I am connected to Steam and Hydra and I do have a Hydra ID. I do not think I ignored the EULA agreement, but if so I am willing to redo that if I am able. 

The error message is "There was a problem processing your purchase for Gold. Please try again." I have money in my Steam Wallet to cover the cost. Also, this purchase screen does not allow the Spacebar or Esc keys to work, they are non-functional and there is no way to exit the screen without force closing the game. 

Novice

press start on your controller, assuming you play with a controller. That will close the market window.

Do you also have a red closed lock syùbol after you closed the market? I have the same issue.

Novice

yeah the lock issue is the problem for everyone. Generally i guess nobody reads the EULA, don't why the developers put that option in the EULA, while they could have put in through a drop down or something to enable the market and other features.
Novice

FIXED!

Simply enable steam overlay!! restart game. I just bought more gold.

Novice

how to enable steam overlay? will that even give access to market? or did you already have access to it?
Novice

still wont enable the market
Novice

I had acces to the market, but couldn't buy anything.

Steam overlay is on the top left in steam: steam/settings/in game/enable overlay