Novice

*** Achievements not working.

[ Edited ]

Full release has passed and I have completed act 1 but I have no achievements unlocked when I have done them. Not a big issue but its a bug either way.

[Modedit: added to tracking sticky, edited title]

Novice

Re: *** Achievements not working.

I'm having the same issue, would like it resolved!

Having the same issue on steam. Achievements arent registratingSmiley Sad 

Novice

Same issue here, on Steam.

Novice

I completed the Gondor missions but the achievement did not unlock (Xbox One).
Novice

I too am experiencing achievements no unlocking. I have death threated and killed 5 captains and still nothing. I'm on xbox.

Novice

Same here, on Xbox Live.

The "Dismantled" and "Master Forger" achievements remained locked for me, even though I've fulfilled those requirements several times each now. 

Novice

After what seems like a snuck in update, I'm not getting achievements either. I did the first day I played, but second day, nothing. And I quite a few things that shouldve given me achievements. Such as, kill a captain while on a Olog, equip a full legendary gear set and killing a captain I issued a death threat on
Follower

Same with the Death Threat Achievement. Just honored it and got no achievement.
ElB
Olog-hai

I'm missing "Brought to Heel" and "Fall and Rise", and as these are both story-related I can't even keep trying in the hope they'll pop.

Novice

I am also having the problem on steam. I have all of the Ithildin doors unlocked but still never got achievement for opening one, have all gems slots unlock, destroyed multiple monuments, disabled several outposts, crafted many gems, upgraded a piece of armor and haven't unlocked the achievements for any of them yet I get random ones like finish web of memories before I even had the last piece.

Novice

Achievement "Forged By War" bugged for more than a few on Steam judging by the global % unlocks.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/356190/discussions/0/1484359403776467655/

Novice

As an edit, at the time of this posting 13.9% on Steam have "Stalemate is Victory" but only 11.4% have "Forged by War".

I personally have 0/34 progress shown.

Novice

I don't have Forged by War and I'm level 60 with all the skills unlocked. Please fix!

Novice

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135908287/stats/356190/achievements/
7 achievement not working. I started New game this doesn't work.

Would be awesome to get an ETA from the devs on this....

Novice

Achievements still broken?

14 achievements that I should have won't be given to me that I would have earned on the first day of the game release.  Are these achievements permently bugged?  I've uninstalled, checked the cache and started new games and they still won't unlock for me at all.  Just a bummer since I would like to get 100% achievements on this game.  Like unlocked 3 gem slots.  Every slot is unlocked...  Forge a higher quality gem.  I've forged the max quality gem... can't get higher than that.  Done vendettas and online stuff.  I upgraded lots of gear.  I've opened every door so I have the full Bright Lord's set...  Just seems weird.

Novice

Re: Achievements still broken?

Yep, had the same issue, I dont even have the Chapter 1 achievement and I already restart the game and still nothing, the "cheated death" either already find like 5/6 Uruks and no achievement. Aparently people who have played when it was realeased are "stuck" with it. It is a shame, was looking for getting all of them.

Novice

[ Edited ]

The "Speak friend and enter" and the "Purge" achievements I did not get. I have made all the requirements for these achivements. I'm on XBOX ONE

Novice

, Re: *** Achievements not working.

Same issue here, already sent in a bug report for them.

Dyllan Harry