Follower

Re: *** Achievements not working.

I will write a list of the one's I have by name and the one's I do not, I do not know which are Blade DLC related, I am at 900/1250 or so as of this writing; 4/2/2018 on Second Playthrough of the game now.

I KNOW I have unlocked all the gem slots that would be needed to unlock Rule of Three twice now, and I think Bad Boss is borked too, because I am sure I caused a betrayal by repeatedly hitting one of my uruks a ton of time out of anger at them with no proc on that either.

Achievements I have not unlocked so far: (16)

Spoiler
  • Rule of Three
  • It Came From Within
  • Trolling
  • Blood on Blood
  • Bad Boss
  • Everything is Permitted
  • Flash Mob
  • Banished Ambition
  • Scorched Earth
  • Holding the Line
  • Problem Solved
  • The Time has Come
  • Elven Conquest
  • I See the Light
  • Complete in Defeat
  • Unlikely Alliances

Achievements I have unlocked: (46)

Spoiler
  • Peace in Death
  • Wild Things
  • Such Great Heights
  • Life of the Party
  • No Orc Lives Forever
  • Death is not the End
  • Finished Tales
  • Second Age Warrior
  • No Orc Left Behind
  • Overkill
  • The Web Revealed
  • Stalemate is Victory
  • Forged by War
  • Banish the Darkness
  • Undearth Defeats Undeath
  • Fall and Rise
  • Purge
  • Master Forger
  • Brought to Heel
  • Feed the Beasts
  • Rough Rider
  • Best Defense
  • Lord of Horror
  • The Operative
  • Vertical Mobility
  • If You Can't Beat Them
  • Nemesis
  • Power Couple
  • For Gondor
  • Headhunter
  • Banished
  • Promise Keeper
  • First Steps
  • Follower Perks
  • I Like to Watch
  • The Stuff of Legend
  • What Once was Lost
  • Dismantled
  • Speak Friend and Enter
  • Hostile Takeover
  • Fit for War
  • Bound by Blood
  • Vandal
  • Forger
  • Better Luck Next Time
  • Avenged

Follower

I managed to get Bad Boss to trigger today, still no luck with Rule of Three working right, is there a way to add a checking system for the gem slots, Monolith devs?

Devs?!  Is it possible to reboot all my progression in your server ? 3 achievements glitched and i think it can be a solution to fix this problem.

Devs?!  Is it possible to reboot all my progression in your server ? 3 achievements glitched and i think it can be a solution to fix this problem.

Hi guys !

WB games and monolith never answer me and never try to talk with us but i found a solution since the last update...

I unlocked 1 hour ago my 3 glitched achievements !!! (After 10 attemps....)

So : (xbox one)

1) Delete manually your save slot ingame

2) Then press Xbox Guide, delete your saved data but dont choose "erase all", you have to select the gamertag's named slot and, next, select delete the "save everywhere", next delete the 1go reserved slot.

3) Start the game again and do the requierement for the achievement...

Boom Achievements unlocked...

Sorry for my bad english... :s

PS : Last monolith and WB games for me...

Follower

SCREW THAT, I have way too much time and effort on my present save to restart all over again just because they cannot make rule of three work, it and the Blood brother killing another blood brother one are literally the only achievements I have to unlock, You are out of your mind if you think I am going to delete all of my progress just because they are too damned lazy to fix the achievement checking for it. /end rage

Follower

Though it feels like even talking about the borked achievement's is pointless because the Dev's never say anything. So I guess I am stuck with 1 achievement blocking my 100%, good job Monolith, good job.

Novice

ok i found how to fix

For xbox one, find middle erath shadow of war ,manage, you can see game ,dlc and savedate,find your profile and savedate , delete it from all( this is the key)

and restart the game

Done!

I had unlocked my last achievement today!!!!This is my fifth time!!!

Follower

I am going to start mass killing my legendaries besides my follower from SoM incase he changes then... so reinstall everything, or just delete my profile and savedata from there? Does cloud saving back up stuff... or is it just only for the Garrison?

Novice

Just started this game 10 days ago and overkill did not unlock got the other pit fight ones but not that one 25 hrs into game do not want to restart a new campaign or wait to delete all my progress after i beat the game just for it not to pop still...any info will be appreciated

Novice

Just started this game 10 days ago and overkill did not unlock got the other pit fight ones but not that one 25hrs into campaign do not want to delete save or delete save after beating game just to try and it stil not unlock any info will be appreciated

Novice

After playing for 8 hrs om Saturday and getting 6 achievements i then go and defeat helm hammerhand and guess what NO ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED AND ITS A STORY BASED ONE!!! REALLY...They really need to either make more save slots or fix this cause i tried replaying it and changing difficulties and nothing 

Novice

I believe there is an issue with the Baranor the Conqueror achievement, which requires you to complete the Desolation of Mordor with a gold rating. 

I managed to get a gold on my first run while playing on Nemesis but the achievement didn't unlock. I replayed it today and also managed to get a gold in one sitting with a much shorter time, and the achievement still didn't unlock. 

The game recorded my high score and I am able to receive the rewards for reaching gold in a new run, but no achievement.

This could potentially be an Xbox Live sync issue, but I've done the usual things you do to try and unlock it if it happens and still nothing, I'll report back if it pops at any point but I doubt it, this might be something that requires a fix on the other end. 

Novice

I have all achievements except "I See the Light". I have tried everything but it's still not unlocking. I deleted my Blade of Galadriel save multiple times and I also tried playing on a pc with the same account hoping it would unlock but no luck. I hope you guys can look into it. Thanks.

Novice

There is an achievement bug for "Belly of the Beast" because it is not unlocking for me. I've played it 3 times now with the same outcome with no achievement. I deleted my save, started fresh, hard reset my Xbox One X, etc. I don't understand why it isn't unlocking when I have literally every other achievement in the game. To make matters worse, this is Story Related, so I know it's supposed to be obtained automatically through progression which I atttained 3 times now. Please fix this.
Novice

Novice

Just finished the Desolation of Mordor dlc and finished Blades Of Gabriel and shadow wars a few days ago. So now all achievements unlocked except overkill and defeat helm hammerhand. Contemplating deleting my save and trying them over but will be so pissed if they come out with new achievements because im basically wiping my level 60's. GAMERTAG LL Ronaconda LL      You can see on my game ive done everyhting but those 2 didnt unlock

Highlighted
Novice

Got all 9 artifacts in the Desilation DLC and achievement hasn’t popped yet, please fix!
Novice

UPDATE.... After tninking about it for a day i deleted my 90 hr save and started over... Took 3 hrs to get to first pit fight got the overkill ach to finally unlock..Just did another 3 hrs to get to fire and fury story mission and last glitched ach unlocked after defeating helm hammerhand. I deleted the save first in game then by going to manage game saves and deleted it form evrywhere..hope it helps for whoever decides to try for thier glitchd achs...Just hope they arent adding anymore in July as now im only level 32

Novice

After deleting my level 60 character and starting again just to get the stuff of legend achievement I can confirm that it still doesn't unlock. Another dozen hours wasted as ive deleted save files and started from scratch 4 times playing until i unlock the full set of Vendetta Gear and still no achievement.

I must admit that I've never seen anything as poor as this game for unlocking achievements. To me they are a bunch of crooks and should be ashamed of themselves. We as customers save our money and invest in their products with the faith that everything will be working but instead of them fixing what was wrong with the base game they continue to produce more dlc with the same problems just so they can line there pockets with more money.

I purchased Mad Max which was also a Warner brothers game and that had achievements too that would not unlock and that never got fixed. One thing for sure is they will get no more of my money. In fact they should give me a couple of pounds back for the bit of my game that doesn't work.