Mini-Noob

Single-Player Gameplay Bugs I Encountered - Detailed Feedback

[ Edited ]

First off, I love the game. It's my favorite Arkham game so far. And yeah I've encountered a ton of bugs. Fortunately not as many as others apparently have. I was able to enjoy my campaign playthrough smooth enough. The story is amazing. The Joker... blew my mind. (Want to spoil so bad!)

Here are the terrible bugs I encountered:

-Cannot glide-kick while already mid-flight. If I'm gliding around the city and see an enemy I see the Bat sign above their head indicating that I can glide kick them, but I cannot. When I click the attack button it just doesn't begin the glide-kick. This has never worked for me. I need to be on a perch or standing flat on the ground above my enemy in order to perform a glide-kick/take-down.

-Ground take-downs do not work if I'm standing on the ground. I must be mid-combo or perform a ground take-down after a glide-kick in order to finish an enemy off. If I'm standing on the ground above a dazed enemy I cannot perform a ground take-down. *This also effects multiplayer and completely destroys the experience of playing as one of the heroes as it is a necessity. 

-I don't know the names of the enemy type so I will describe it. It's the one advanced enemy that you have to counter-attack twice in a row in order to counter them. Almost every time when initializing the counter-attack they will stop and do nothing, and Batman will stop and do nothing. If you counter their attacks you just stop, the enemy stands there for a second, and the combo count resets.

Side Notes:

- The first time I heard a message from Deadshot over the Bat-receiver or whatever? I believe it was the first time Deadshot talks to you to open up his side mission. He was extremely hard to hear over the static.

-Get rid of the freaking Hints on Firefly please. Wholly hell that's ridiculous. Once is enough!

-One down-side to the open world is the voices for the criminals and the police are exactly the same from group to group. And the cop says the exact same thing every time you rescue a different group of police. 

-Why is there no Steam Achievement for beating it on Hard? =p

-Please add Joker skins for Challenges and possibly the campaign?

***Non-game related: Whoever runs your Facebook page sucks. How about answering messages from time to time? =)

The game is incredible. It could have and should have been perfect. I hope you guys can fix this stuff up because you developers and this game deserve better. 

I plan to have a review up soon. I'll come back and share a link if you don't mind. =)

Thanks for reading and I hope this feedback has helped.

Mini-Noob

Re: Single-Player Gameplay Bugs I Encountered - Detailed Feedback

Here's my review. I hope you like it! It should be spoiler free until the end of the article in my "possible spoilers" section.

Mini-Noob

Re: Single-Player Gameplay Bugs I Encountered - Detailed Feedback

[ Edited ]

Okay false alarm I guess. Bug fixed itself.

Issue with Dixon Dock Shooting Case File where the trail went cold and nothing happened after locating the phone. Seems doing another side quest updated it and now I can continue the Case.

This happened during New Game Plus.