Novice

Can I reach lvl 60 without starting shadow wars?

So basically, I hate ringwraith Talion (feel free to hate on me). I’m already about half way through the shadow wars and I reeeeeeeally miss Celebrimbor. Until they give us the option to bring him back, I want to make another play through but not complete the main story. Can I reach lvl 60 and do online fortress assaults without doing the shadow wars?

Re: Can I reach lvl 60 without starting shadow wars?

Nemesis missions or experience boosts and white gems in your armor would be the only way to get to 60 without doing any of the shadow war stages.

Topics: 30
Kudos: 969

I tried to do it and got to about 42 but gave up and started Shadow Wars as it was too boring, it is possible though and remember if you start a new save your other one is deleted
This is just my opinion and I'm just trying to help. I cannot offer tech support and am in no affiliated with Monolith.

theoretically yes but i liked the shadow wars TOWARD THE END. i guess it grew on me. so much so that i was sad when it was over

I'm just on stage 1 so far, and am gonna purposely save stage 10 until the infinite shadow wars patch hits. I'm with you on liking the shadow wars btw. 

Novice

Yeah, it takes a whole lot of time. My roommate is going for level 60 before act 3, he's at level 47 now. Personally i'm going for level 45. And in only 3 days the new updates are released and also the DLCs Smiley Very Happy

I reached 46 before starting shadow wars, but I got a couple xp boosts from gold chests (not bought any gold) and used them in conjunction with times I knew I’d be running a lot of story line missions. Act III was actually a little disappointing because I had been running around shaming all the captains for the weekly challenge. So I get the bridge and at least 4 of the “final” captains I face were lover than level 10 🤦🏼‍♂️

Haha, I shamed SEVEN enemy captains into Maniacs during that Community Challenge. You could have death threatened them @Tbloom and then died to them if you'd wanted a better experience. Just a thought. 

Ah I’m not too upset I just thought it was funny that it picked those ones. Figured it may have picked your strongest nemesis from each region or something for the final battle, but I still enjoyed the ending more than SoM ending.

It took me a lot of grinding and xp boost but I became level 60 before I started shadows wars heck, I was still completely story missions after level 60 it’s possible just a long grind.
Highlighted

I think It is possible to reach level 60 before Act ll.

In the arena quest, after you kill the olog champion, you get the experience you need to level up. Before you taunt the crowd, Leave the mission and restart it. You will still keep all of the experience and any skill points that you get. Do this repeatedly until you reach level 60.

I went from level 10 to level 12. I discovered this when I was trying to make the olog champion drop some epic armor. It takes a long time, but it is worth it. I gave up doing it.
Novice

Infinite shadow wars needs to be a thing asap!