Noob; Purifier of Souls

Re: Batman: Return to Arkham Release Update Message

18th October can't wait

Mini-Noob

Well guys in the United States are so lucky . Here in Denmark where I live (Europe). Return to arkham comes out october 21st... So another waiting time( but this time only 9 weeks 😊)
Mini-Noob

[ Edited ]

BatYiff wrote:
I wonder what this ones gonna be about. Who knows if the Bats dead. It's probably not gonna be as fun without Mr.J...

Are you 'SERIOUS'!? C'mon man, get your head, out of your bat cave Smiley Wink

Master Of The Night

Heya guys!

As many of you have seen, the release date for Batman: Return to Arkham has been confirmed for 18th October (dates may vary slightly due to location). We are all very excited! To see an updated comparison video please check out our official facebook page https://www.facebook.com/BatmanArkham/ and tell us what you think!

As well as updated graphics, the collection will all include all of the DLC content ever released for both titles including previously exclusive content, however, there will not be any added gameplay beyond that as the main objective for the remaster is to bring it to new generation consoles.

I am very sorry for the long wait but we wanted to ensure that the best possible experience was delivered for this title.

KC

Hero of Gotham

Thank you KC!! I'm very happy it's finally coming out, and that more work was done to give a better experience. I also think releasing it on same day and month as AC was released is a nice touch.
Professor Noob the Third, PhD

I really hope we get arkham origins remaster in the near future
Noob Astronaut

[ Edited ]

@Madsdahlc but in our country , we can play it 1week before than official release time (if they give RTA to retailers sooner Smiley Very Happy like what happened to ps4 slim ... )

--__Be the Batman__--