Shirai Ryu Assassin

Re: KOSPLAY JACQUI BRIGGS REVIEW

I almost regretted for fusing her to E3 if SRT's repeat challenge wouldn't have appeared... as she'll be available for another challenge soon enough... So that takes her to E5 fusion... but the reason I regret was she is too vulnerable after using her basic attacks... There is no time to attack again... AI can attack you 100% right after she uses her basic attacks.. Either block or take the damage...

She definitely needs to have unblock able equipment with her or you or gone for good...
Soulnado Survivor

[ Edited ]

@TunKit Not exactly, let's say the burning hit impacts the rest of the team, but the burning effect tend to last too few than is almost imperceptible....
but is not like Kold War Scorpion's... the DOT effect stays ONLY with the main opponent, better said with the opponent you attacked with SP2....
but the damage you see in the rest of the members of the opponent team Is like an "expansive wave" you could say....

Johnny Cage Stunt Double

@Jhonki_47 so does it break all team KWSB shield? I haven't fight against KWSB yet.
Soulnado Survivor

[ Edited ]

@TunKit No it doesn't..... As far as I know The only way to break all the KWSB shields is due a shield break special (Like HWJB) or with stun if you have boar stance...

Demigod

Awesome review. I've been teaming her up with with PCC and COCC so far and have loved the results. The Sub-Zero and Reptile costumes are probably my favorites.

But am I the only who is driven nuts by the fact that almost none of her SP2s can KO an enemy?

"You test my patience." - Sub-Zero
Johnny Cage Stunt Double

@Jhonki_47 no need sheildbreak for breaking KWSB sheilds. KJT SP2 (no debuff) can break whole team KWSB sheilds.
Pit Master

No need of a tutorial, you know how to make gifs, just try what I suggested Smiley Happy
Soulnado Survivor

@TunKit Maybe because her passive is entire team... but I have tried what you say with KWSB and the result is different with KJB, maybe because as I said is like a expansive wave and not an special aim to the entire team....

Shirai Ryu Assassin

Team her up with balanced Kenshi and Kung Jin, give her a wrath hammer or a bloody tomahawk, and she starts out with 3 bars of power.  You can jump right out into an xray on your opponent.  If your BK and KJ are low levels still, you'll be taking on a week team in faction wars.  It's almost a guaranteed win!

Tarkatan Nomad

Is it weird that the Reptile Skin's Poison on Kosplay Jacqui still affects Klassic Liu Kang? Just played a FW match against him and it worked D_D

Shirai Ryu Assassin

I never noticed that.  I'll have to check it out!  Having to stop the game and choose a ninja mode is starting to get annoying though.  It seems to cause a disadvantage for Jacqui.  

Soulnado Survivor

@Archaum is because the "damage Aura" is not a DOT  attack (damage on time attack). is kinda like a Shield similar to Kraken Reptile's... anyway there's a glitch with that "Damage Aura" with Dark Emperor Liu Kang and pretty much any Martial Artist with dual class which have "Martial Artist" as the second class instead of first

Highlighted
Novice

Thisis awesome. Well done!