Official Gameplay Reveal

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds
Grunt

Re: Introducing the Market

BERTANDERNY wrote:
Has anybody actually seen reassignment orders? They keep getting mentioned but i don't remember actually seeing them and i think iv seen all the streams. Granted i may have missed it but, is this something we have collectively made up🤔
Either way, the only "orders" iv seen have come from the market.

The Market announcement stream talked about them. Linked at 25:40 when they show how to use them (acquired in a chest at 10:30 of the same vid)

https://youtu.be/sF3G7xV6VgQ?t=1540

Nemesis

Yeah man I already whent back and rewatched. But cheers anyhoo. I can see peeps spending a LONG time setting up some good regional armies with the new nemesis system.
EAT IT JERRY!!!!
Grunt

If nothing is market exlcusive, how do we get Training orders and Reassignment orders without using the market????? Can a dev answer me. 

https://community.wbgames.com/t5/General/Please-make-training-orders-and-reassignment-orders-avaliab...

Nemesis

I believe they said nothing was gatet by the market. As in not using the market wont stop u seeing this, getting that sword or doing this mission. All traits are available in the open world for example, they will just take some finding i guess.
EAT IT JERRY!!!!
Grunt

It is gated, you cant get individual traits to upgrage ur current captain. And you cant reassignment orders without market so...
Nemesis

By gated content what is usually being referenced is things like weapons or levels or missions. In that respect u can totally go without the market.
Captains can be upgraded by sending them on missions according to a previous stream.
And in the end, if you really must get your hands on orders, they are available with in game currency so its no big deal. When they said nothing is gated they were referring to having to use real world money. You can infact get everything available without spending money.
EAT IT JERRY!!!!
Novice

Isn't weird that you find orcs in chests? i can understand gear and training orders, but ORCS?? 

Nemesis

Are they really small orcs, or are they really big boxes?
EAT IT JERRY!!!!
Community Moderator

I like to imagine the chests are like the dinosaur transport boxes from the original Jurassic Park, that early scene with the guy getting pulled in, that's the kind of thing you are getting.

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!
Nemesis

Whoever has the workshop making those crates is in for a tidy profit then. Reinforcing something that big though, whos digging up the materials if there's no human slaves about?
What we talking about here? Secret stash of materials, slaves that nobody else knows about, orcs with orc slaves?! This corruption could go to the very top. We need someone to look into this!
EAT IT JERRY!!!!
Community Moderator

They're Pokéballs.
Nemesis

Ah that explains it then. 😄
EAT IT JERRY!!!!
Nemesis

Bit anticlimactic really! No scandal or anyting😚
EAT IT JERRY!!!!
Novice

Quick question, 

If im playing online mode and someone defeats me, do I lose all my orcs I just bought?

Or will my fortresses and followers remain when I return to my story in singleplayer?

Also, if I have a level 50 Tyrion can I attack a players fortresses where they are say level 10 and just started the game for example? or will my fortress selection be limited by level?

Community Moderator

You'll lose some orcs if you play the ranked mode, not necessarily all of them but they will all be at risk so potential yes you could loose them all but that depends on how badly it all goes, if you play friendly mode you will not lose anything.

The fort assaults should be level matched so you'll be given forts appropriate for your level whatever that may be.

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!