Novice

WhO do you think is the greates wrestler of all time

I think that stone cold Steve Austin is the best wrestler as he was the face do the attitude era and he was the most profitable wrestler in the history of the WWE. I also think that the Rock is a close second and the two of them was the greatest at the time they were in then WWE. no one will ever be as good and get  bigger pops than the rattle snake. He made the WWE what it is today. 🙂🙂😀

Hall of Famer

Re: WhO do you think is the greates wrestler of all time

Goldberg! Smiley Very Happy

I think stone cold

Yes Goldberg is beat everyone Rock,Lesnar,hhh etc he is the best.

Mid-Carder

Depends on what you mean by "Greatest"... since wrestling outcomes are pre-determined (see "fixed"), ability probably shouldn't matter... but if so, Shawn Michaels or Bret Hart would win that (I like Bret, but I'm a Canadian, so I'm biased).

If you mean "most popular", which is probably the most accurate way of doing this, it depends on your age...  If you started watching wrestling in the 1980s, then there is only one choice - Hulk Hogan. 

I'd argue that he was also the most important wrestler of all time... while Stone Cold defined the attitude era, the only reason the WWE needed the attitude era was because WCW had the NWO... and the only reason the WCW was able to compete was because of the Hulkster...

Rock vs Hulk, despite Hulk being almost 20 years past his prime, still drew HUGE - with Hogan getting all the cheers, despite being the "villain".

Wrestlemania only exists because of Hogan, and he's probably the only SINGLE wrestler who guaranteed a sellout no matter where he went... remember, during the attitude era, Stone Cold had The Rock, Undertaker, HHH, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, etc - quite the supporting cast!!

Defeater of Superman

If you just stick within the Wrestling world I would say Hogan. However, if you expand beyond that world then I would say the Rock. Unlike Hogan the Rock managed to very succesfully move out of the Wrestling light, and into the Hollywood light. Which you have to imagine for those who live in a cave, and never heard of wrestling that when they wondered where the Rock came from it lead them to wrestling.

I know most would say the biggest match ever was between Shawn and Undertaker, but personally I think the greatest matchup was Rock vs Hogan. It brought old die hard fans and the new die hard fans together for one great match up.

Mid-Carder

The Rock comes in second for me... the younfer generation who didn't watch 80's wrestling will pick him for sure...

Hogan DID cross over to Hollywood by the way... while his movies were schlock, lots of people saw him in Rocky 3.... And no, I agree that No Holds Barred was a TERRIBLE film...

Defeater of Superman

Lol, yes I guess I should have stated more clearly. Hogan has had alot of movies, but they were not as succesful as the some of the Rock's movies. Of course I am sure much of it has to do with the social media aspect also.I also agree the age difference makes a difference in opinons.

Mid-Carder

Cm punk,Jeff hardy,Daniel Bryan,Roman reigns
BROCK LESNAR,GOLDBERG,
No matter wht u all think
when anyone of them theme hits ppl just gets crazy
Mid-Carder

lol... you named like 6... and none of them with the exception of Brock are really known by anyone who isn't a wrestling fan...

Hulk and Rock are known by just about everyone who even has a passing familiarity with any sort of media...

Mid-Carder

Ultimate Warrior. Hands down.
Best of the Best

My personal favorite would be Goldberg in the older times or whenever he wrestled. I never saw him just seen highlights and I really liked him. Now in this era I'm gonna have to say John Cena of all time. Just because he's been my favorite ever since I started watching WWE. I know there is lots of haters on Cena but he's my favorite. (Except for immortals) he sucks hahaha.
The Kahn

The rock hands down. Got the Biggest pops and even now no body gets a bigger pop than the rock if you want check wiki for his accolades.
Novice

THE GREAT KHALI
The great khali is greatest wrestler of all time
Novice

Undertaker back in the day