The Kahn

For All the bAtman haters or no more batman guys.

people can't won't stop loving batman over some dumb game.hes the only guy who has kept dc in competition with marvel.he is dc.and he will always be loved.because he is the batman.people on these forums mourn about superman how they deserve a super superman yet when in reality people like you every guy who is sad that they didn't get a superman have to spend money on superman you never do.thats why superman is not the moneymaker its batman .and the trend that's been going on here no more batman we have enough they are all just sheep one guy said it and the whole flocks follow and yet in reality they spend there cash on all the batman related things not superman things so don't say why you get another batman.

The Kahn

Re: For All the bAtman haters or no more batman guys.

And because he is the batman.the dark knight a silent guardian watchful protector the hero you people don't deserve .

Vanquisher

So, your arguments are:

-He's the dc's most known and loved hero against marvel (fair enough)

-He is batman

-He will always be loved

-If you don't spend your money on superman items, you can't ask for them? (How could you even know if people who are asking for a new superman have never spent money on dc products, OR much more importantly: Why is this relevant?)

-He is the money-maker (same as the first argument)

-People who don't want any more batman cards are sheep because you believe one person said so and they all followed (How did you reach that conclusion? How could you possibly test if the majority of the forum users agree on this because they feel that way or they are following the trend?)

-So you're saying they will create another batman instead of a superman because they'll get more money for doing so. (How does this make wanting another superman and expressing that on the forums bad thing?)

I get it you're a batman fanboy and because of that you want another batman. but considering there are 9 batmans already, I think they should create other good heroes.

I'm pretty sure you would play an injustice game with ONLY BATMANS in it and not any other characters, but I wouldn't. and I'm pretty sure people prefer a game with diversity and with many batmans over one which only has batman in it.

Novice

There shouldnt be anymore batman skins hes a orphan for a reason his parents didnt even love him why should we What we need is zoom!!!!
Apex Vigilante

Gotta remember that most Bats passives are far superior than the Supes
ABB
AKBM
DoJBM
BM
ABM
RSBM (somewhat exclusive but still a rather nice passive for Red Son Characters)

All far better than any Superman passives and characters

All we got for Supes that are good, is RSSM and DoJSM (who's passive is meh at best)

The other Supes can play well sure, but it's definitely clear there is a biasness towards Bats. So is it any wonder more people go gaga over Bats than Supes when there is no very good Supes to play with?
Cyber Initiative Leader

Funny, I do like the Batman movies better than the SM ones but it's only because the villans are better. You have Batman fighting Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Mr. Freeze vs SM fighting Lex or Zod in every movie
The Kahn

DENOOO wrote:

So, your arguments are:

-He's the dc's most known and loved hero against marvel (fair enough)

-He is batman

-He will always be loved

-If you don't spend your money on superman items, you can't ask for them? (How could you even know if people who are asking for a new superman have never spent money on dc products, OR much more importantly: Why is this relevant?)

-He is the money-maker (same as the first argument)

-People who don't want any more batman cards are sheep because you believe one person said so and they all followed (How did you reach that conclusion? How could you possibly test if the majority of the forum users agree on this because they feel that way or they are following the trend?)

-So you're saying they will create another batman instead of a superman because they'll get more money for doing so. (How does this make wanting another superman and expressing that on the forums bad thing?)

I get it you're a batman fanboy and because of that you want another batman. but considering there are 9 batmans already, I think they should create other good heroes.

I'm pretty sure you would play an injustice game with ONLY BATMANS in it and not any other characters, but I wouldn't. and I'm pretty sure people prefer a game with diversity and with many batmans over one which only has batman in it.

Ummmmm yeah.

The Kahn

Iam not saying I want more batman Iam saying if they give you a batman don't start crying like babies oh another batman but we already got a new batman and Iam continuously playing with him on mp and I spent 15-20mil on him to max elite him.do you live in the same world Iam living in people love batman people hate superman minority are superman fans.wtf do you even watch movies or surf on the Internet.

Highlighted
Vanquisher

People love Batman = true (I also like him)

People hate Superman = ermm no? People like batman more than superman, as my observation but that doesn't mean they hate him.

But we don't cry like babies, our argument is: "that there are 9 batmans, you should spend your development time on other characters".

So it's really normal to say that, its not just about superman, it's about ALL DC characters combined vs. making another batman character when there are freaking 9 of them.

Best of the Best

A big problem for me is when the market gets over saturated with one character. But this is always the case with batman. Combined they have over 13 movies (more if you count tv and animation), Merchandise in just about every store you walk into ( from toys to snuggies) , and are referenced in just about any and every piece of pop culture imaginable. I get tired of it just as much as the next guy. Heckler this is why I stopped reading deadpool. Gets massively popular and gets forced down every ones throat with multiple series and merchandise everywhere it loses what made it special in the first place.
Best of the Best

And when I say they have over 13 movies combined I mean only batman and superman. More than every other dc property combined
Tyrant Defeater

Agree with all of you on some points and disagree with you guys on others.  

1. Batman is the moneymaker in the DC/WB universe, but it's more because of short sighted execs at WB than for other reasons.  They push him down our throats!

-  Agreed and not disputable.  HOWEVER, this has not always been the cas.  For a long time it was Supes who held that distinction.  Then came the movie with Richard Pryor and the whole comic industry had a downturn in the economy.  With the dark turn of the Batman comic came a Batman resurgence and his era in more media.Since then, DC has only really pushed one other major player in Major media (Green Lantern - a universally panned film by moviegoers and film critics alike.). 

Everything else, they've mostly tried on the small screen, whether it be network prime time or cartoons - with pretty good results.  Good and well-received shows have someone from DC involved (Geoff Johns with Smallville and Flash).  If they want to make their other properties more valuable, in this case, they should take a page out of Marvel's handbook.  Put someone from COMICS, llike the aforementioned Geoff Johns, in charge of visual media.  Why not?  He has experience in both!

Marvel was all Spider-Man and X-Men and they don't even hold the movie rights to those anymore because Sony has them.  Then, secondary characters and groups, albeit interesting ones, that only hardcore comic fans have ever heard of, become major moneymakers - like Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant Man and Deadpool and perhaps next, Dr. Strange.

Mostly WB is to blame, but other heroes or villain (I mean, Superman needs more than just LL and Zod!) won't get a chance until they decide to take a chance and take a page out of Marvel's playbook.  It seems as though they are trying to move in that direction, but more creative control should be given to DC to satisfy core fans.  

It worked for the competition and it should work for them!😎🖖

Senior Moderator

benaffle-bat wrote:

people can't won't stop loving batman over some dumb game.hes the only guy who has kept dc in competition with marvel.he is dc.and he will always be loved.because he is the batman.people on these forums mourn about superman how they deserve a super superman yet when in reality people like you every guy who is sad that they didn't get a superman have to spend money on superman you never do.thats why superman is not the moneymaker its batman .and the trend that's been going on here no more batman we have enough they are all just sheep one guy said it and the whole flocks follow and yet in reality they spend there cash on all the batman related things not superman things so don't say why you get another batman.

I think you read a bit too much into it. It's not hate of Batman, it's the fact that people want more varied options.Theres already alot of Batman, with alot of great passives. Yes having another Superman with an over the top passive like AKBM would be something kind of new. I actually like how the DEV team has handled the new OP Batman cards, in that they have not made them challenges. Your invited to go fish for them if you really want them. Spending 11 million credits on AKBM hurt but I don't regret it for a second. He's awesome. Agree that the drop rate for DOJ Batman should have been better.

On the subject of Superman, give DOJ Superman a fair shake. Chance of gear shattering sounds unimpressive, but you'll find it triggers ALOT. Top it off with the best overall stats in the game. We just need to be able to promote him.

The God of War

With a username like yours @benaffle-bat, it's hard to think that you aren't bias towards the man. Hah.. 😏
Every Battle Defines You
Defeater of Superman

The first post reads to me like: I like Batman and so should you. Don't talk bad about my Batman.

That's fine, but why did I need to know that? I'm up for a good discussion just like the next guy, but there were no legitimate points made yet by the OP.
Best of the Best

The op seems to think everyone else here hates batman when they all seem just tired and bored of seeing the same characters over and over.
Hero of the Insurgence

If I am playing a DC universe game & I got 9 green lanterns or lex Luthers or night wings or banes, I'd feel exactly the same. I'd want more variations. Doesn't matter who it is. 

(& that's coming from a die hard batman fan here)

if if we got an armoured batman, I'd be happy. If we got a completely new character or a newer version of a card long needed, I'd be excited as much as I am happy. 

Brotherhood Sorceror

All this and I'm wondering what to do with my BNBM..
The Kahn

Maybe you are misinterpreting the ops post i didnt say we need another batman i said if they give you batman not future refrencrs past refrences with other 2 or 3 great chracters you wont focus on those characters you guys will be like wha wtf another batman but we just had one all iam saying is you should except whats coming and take it.and you should take a look at the good side.i know uf wb released a single great update after this much dissappointment all guys will start to praise them like whoa thanks wb you are the greatest blah blah blah and uf the next update is bad youll be like wtf this game is dying i am gonna stop playing it just chill before hammering your way on the forum.

The Kahn

Any one who is interpreting my post and saying that the  purpose of this post is that i want another batman is an absolute idiot.