Uruk

whats the point of online conquest?

I am level 30 and im fighting level 50 and 60 orks when i fight someone elses fortresse. Why am i fighting ork 2x my level? Also being ledgendary doesnt mean nothing. I got to fight 1 out of 10 that was same level and I took 5 ledgendarys and one got killed with in the first 60 secs of the fight. WTF! He was the same level as the people and they had no ledgendarys and they cut him down like butter. Why do we lose attack power when we lose a fight with a fort? I lost like 8 in a row, it said -25 each time. Who was this game made for? I try so hard not to get mad but this game is made for you to lose alot! I even lost my sword a few times because they deside it was a good idea that orks can humilate you and steal your weapon. why?! Last thing to top it all off there is a time limit, why?! its hard enough without having to worrie about running out of time. Shadow of mordor was fun this is crazyness!

Re: whats the point of online conquest?

First off, if you win a bunch of Conquests you are going to go against harder and harder fortresses and those will be stacked with higher level orcs.  You need to pace yourself until you are 60 or your Conquest level will outpace your character's abilities.

Legendary orcs are gonna die.  They are going to betray you, etc.  They are orcs.  Dumb, slavering, violent beasts.  They are also extremely replaceable.

Are you saying you want there to be no consequences to the online Conquests?  You shouldn't lose attack power if you lose?  I rarely bring Legendaries with me on the Conquests.  I usually bring an army of Epics with good resistances and high enrage-ability....if they die; they die.  Smiley Happy 

Grunt

[ Edited ]

I have lost a conquest maybe 2% of the time, and not in a very long time. Never had my weapon stolen after a humiliation. The time limit is there to provide a challenge. The usual difference between gold and silver for me is whether or not my captains spawn. Sometimes i get silver when there are a ton of tough body guards. Only very rarely would i get bronze or lose. It can be annoying that two forts with same level are dramatically different in terms of difficulty, ie one has full bodyguards and the other does not. I notice when my captains do not show up, usually the enemy has lots of bodyguards. The point of online conquest is either to have fun or get spoils of war. When i pop a 2 hour spoils boost i can usually earn 4, even 5, spoils of war chests. I have over 100 legendary orcs in my garrison as a result, not counting the dozens i killed for gear. If the dead captain glitch ever gets sorted, i plan to deploy them and make super tough forts with all legendaries and epics.

I was bitten, bitten by the spiders of Mordor...
And I liked it.
Uruk

Ok thanks for the advice.
The Bright Lord

to play the game, and more specificaly: the new feature fortress conquests

Hunted Vigilante

[ Edited ]

online conquest and online vendettas is something you do after you beat the story. you play it for fun or to get spoils of war. if your around level 45-60 and have your followers the same level as you, you shouldn't have problem with this and yh your orcs will die if you're not paying attention

Also, just force quit the game if an orc you really like dies..... Smiley Happy
Uruk

Ok cool thank you for the advice people Smiley Happy