Master of Gadgets

want option to switch off friendly fire

the only thing thats bugging me at the moment is friendly fire because my orcs keep trying to kill each other when they're enraged. seeing a follower kill another follower while leveling them up is worse than betrayals. i'd like the option to switch this feature off
The Bright Lord

Re: want option to switch off friendly fire

very good idea, yes

Nan iChir Gelair Mordor
Topics: 31
Kudos: 1,005

Don't choose Orcs with that trait, it's a certain trait that caused Orcs to attack other Followers. It would also need cause the game to be rebalanced.
This is just my opinion and I'm just trying to help. I cannot offer tech support and am in no affiliated with Monolith.
Follower

Agreed with Tarklord.

There's pros and cons to enraged. The pro is they will output a lot of damage, the con is they attack indiscriminately.
Gear Collector

Dominate the orc who’s attacking and he will stop. I do it all the time, not failed yet.

My biggest issue with friendly fire isn't the orcs hitting each other. The enrage mechanic as well as orcs accidentally shooting a friend makes sense. What I DO wish is that an option existed to not allow talion to hit his own orcs. Nothings more frustrating than being in a melee gaggle fighting for a control point, especially with how rough targeting is in this game to begin with, and talion deciding to switch from your intended target to some random ally captain. There should at least be a simple target lock mechanic so you can stick to your opponents just like in other similar games. Maybe I am alone in this but it feels like a simple quality of life tool as opposed to game breaking change.

You've got a speck of blood on your... everywhere.

You are not alone :-(

don’t put a berserker class captain together with your normal captain as when he enrages he would just hit your ally. Only berserker class captain will hit your ally for no reason if they are enrage. But the other class won’t.