online pt fights need work

ok first the damage is way higher for enemys  also a sea of arrow /level upgrades not at all worth it sucks ,possibly loosing good orcs for this spaming of single/five level upgrades is a bit much guys had hopes this would make it fun dispactching garrison orcs but no they give us level increases what the hell is that..man this game keeps letting us down its sad

Re: online pt fights need work

opened 13 highest boxes from online pits to get 4 outa 5 level increases

The Bright Lord

[ Edited ]

i only played friendly fight, and my overlord won

i think  we can loose more than we can win in ranked fights, but if our overlord wins, whohoo! great rewards

we'll see...

i think it is a great addition to the game, to increase interaction and play among players

anyway, everyone is free to friendly fight my overlords and discuss what happens Smiley Happy

trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrops5abfKI

update: well, i lost my overlord Smiley Sad

ologs as reinforcements must attack faster! they are almost useless

if an overlord has archers, they will hit the overlord instead of the enemy orc, i lost another overlord

Grunt

I just opened up several boxes just to get level ups, including the champion boxs. It seems so messed up that they had rewards like this. More so considering how Overlords level up from this. The fact that we're limited to Overlords for this always seems weird to me. Why can't we choice our champion from among all of captains, or at least include the warchiefs.

what does this say to you ....as a fan of the game its a giant middle finger being jabbed up ....well you know

Been playing all day.

I now have 53 Battle Training orders, and I have yet to get ONE Garrison Order, which is the only thing I really want.

We should be able to freely move our captains from region to region (I mean, they're OUR captains right?), but since that appears to be too much to ask, they could at least put a couple Garrison Orders in amongst the Champions Training Order chests.

Because this right here feels like a cruel prank.

The Bright Lord

Wow those drop rates are terrible.

How many level up orders did you get? (Has anyone ever used these?)
Novice

I find it incredibly stupid my Grunt Ork has to potentialy beat 6 Legendary Orks just to become a legendary himself. It should really be balanced to match grunts with grunts, epics with epics, and legendary vs legendary. If the point of this is to risk my branded Orks for a chance to upgrade them lets at least make this a fair fight. You already took away our abilty to influence fights with our gear.
Grunt

@pizzaface I've gotten over 40 level up orders.
The Bright Lord

[ Edited ]

Cryonomad wrote:
I find it incredibly stupid my Grunt Ork has to potentialy beat 6 Legendary Orks just to become a legendary himself. It should really be balanced to match grunts with grunts, epics with epics, and legendary vs legendary. If the point of this is to risk my branded Orks for a chance to upgrade them lets at least make this a fair fight. 

Agreed.

Haos51 wrote:
@pizzaface I've gotten over 40 level up orders.

Wow, just wow.
40/53 absolute garbage.

The Bright Lord

I have never used the orders system so I couldn't comment on that. Im not sure of all the different style of orders/upgrades. I will suggest this. I would imagine they dont want you creating legendary orcs too quickly. I think 5 fights sounds a reasonable challenge to achieve legendary status. If they die, they were not worthy.
In terms of drop rates, play with the system for at least a couple of days. Keep track of your results. If the balance isnt feeling right still after a couple of days then post again with some balance suggestions. The devs are listening, evidence being the introduction of online pits in the first place. If the balance concerns are genuine and enough peeps feel the same, in sure they can tweak the mechanics again. In a game governed to a degree by rng, we need to take some time to properly examine the new stuff. The first post in the thread was made before the patch had even landed everywhere.
A new feature will always require a bit of tweaking once its "in the wild", so the more info you guys have to show whats good and whats bad, the better.

Forthog Forever.

no the risk/reward system is broken period. i spent over 8 hrs opening those chests that are there to upgrade your orcs and make them special lmao ok so after that time i got 2 champion traits and 4 flame weapons the rest 70 1/5 level increases thats insane,plus u have to have your orc already have a good epic trait and weapon or they die straight away anyway then you open your chest and cant even upgrade the next ...its unbalanced and will just get your orcs killed,enemys do more damage and ologs spam moves that leave you screaming at your tv  .........    thaught this was gonna be a fun way to empty my garrison and collect cool upgrades for orcs like, thick skinned , greter damage ,warders but no heres your level increase thanks for playing we killed your orc!!!

they have nerfed the chances of you winning and the chances of you making a beast of a killer with no weakness off of orders won ....giving only level increase      fan of the game here, what the hell are u guys doing devs? is  marketing always monetizing all your ideas      becouse i have a image of a dev going to a office and pitching online pitt fights and getting the go ahead thinking this will be great lol  then geting nerfed by horrible rewards and fighters overpowered so to make more loot box sales..............................not sayin its true just how it seems 

Im done with them already lol, rewards dont cover the risk with the amount of level up orders you get and it has more balance issues than the standard pit to the point it feels stacked,

Managed some nice high streaks with my best ork but way to risky for no reward.

No point doing then btw. All the other advance class sucks. If you really want to win my best advice is to just get a berserker class captain or a olog. Do not bother putting gangs on your captain as they are really bad. Most of the times you will lose because most other people overlord are legendary. So just get a berserker class captain as no one counters them.

My fix sadly is stop playing this monetized trap called shadow of war

Another point about being able to choose whichever captain we want is, there's a big difference in a good overlord vs. players and a good overlord in pit fights. Putting assassins as overlords is great for defense from online conquests, but not as good as a berserker in pit fights. To have to constantly change overlords back and forth seems silly to me. Just let us choose who we want.

If they don't fix the rewards just scrap it ........worthless
Novice

Been playing off/on yesterday and today, got over 100 level ups, only class I could get to really go through the entire stages was the berserker. Aside from that, got 1 tracker and 1slayer. Leastways, it is an entertaining way to get rid of some of the excess Uruks. Would be nice if we could destroy some of the training orders.

Sounds silly but id trade 100 level UPS for 1 thick skinned