Olog-hai

Will the devs ever consider to change specific bonus stats especially for Terror Set?

So far, I'm a bit disappointed how the 2 Terror set bonus are so useless for most of the time like its not that very helpful at all. I don't think anyone will just keep spamming brace of daggers and randomly hit a fleeing target or possibly not hitting them at all when you have a very limited range and you can't just chase them and throw a dagger to them. 

Though each piece's own stats like the Terror Bow, it is by far the best stats for Terror I've ever seen, charged shots make your victims' heads explode. Yeah a good way to terrorize everyone. 

What I really have in mind (if it is possible for the devs to change it) is that replace those 2 Terror Bonus Sets into:

2/4 - Performing Execution makes nearby enemies flee. 
*I think this will perfectly suit as a good bonus stat. Terror Tribe are meant to bring fear and pain, and it makes sense that whenever you brutally execute someone in front of them, meaning you are bringing pain to your target and at the same time, enemy grunts will witness the terror in their own eyes.

4/4 - Hit Streak won't reset if Talion absorbs at least one hit
*This is very similar to Shadow of Mordor's Resilience, where it has the ability to absorb one hit without the Hit Streak being reset. Terror Tribe are also known to endure such pain to their enemies, so it makes sense Talion should be able to resist some pain, like he can still keep fighting and doesn't go down that easy.

This is the best idea I have and I was hoping this should've been the bonus sets for Terror Set. 
What do you think of this guys? 

Grunt

Re: Will the devs ever consider to change specific bonus stats especially for Terror Set?

I agree that would be awesome.  Nice suggestion.  Current bonus for some sets are kind of useless.

I was bitten, bitten by the spiders of Mordor...
And I liked it.
Olog-hai

Re: Will the devs ever consider to change specific bonus stats especially for Terror Set?

That's right. One thing I don't know to do is how am I going to reach this to the devs? Will they ever accept such change?

The Bright Lord

I'd love to have resilience in this game

Hit Streak won't reset if Talion absorbs at least one hit

as a normal skill, no need of legendary bonus or anything

Nan iChir Gelair Mordor
The Bright Lord

[ Edited ]

Currently the bonusses are:
0/2 Quick Throw instantly kills fleeing grunts
0/4 recover 200 health killing a fleeing enemy.

I think the 0/2 is useless and the 0/4 makes sense with the theme. Resilence could be nice as a 0/2, but making more enemies flee makes more sense perhaps. Excecutions, at least brutal excecutions, already do make enemies flee though. Perhaps the skill could be "0/2: X additional Grunts flee from excecutions."

Olog-hai

Oh, I didn't know doing brutal executions makes enemy grunts flee. I mostly use 1 bar execution because I'm using Fatal Might and I rarely do Brutal Execution on a grunt but I don't use the Ceaseless Might. Also I always wear the 2/4 Vengeance bonus set.

Anyway, what do you think of my idea in 2/4 Terror bonus set? Also the "additional Grunts flee from excecutions." makes more sense. Yeah that's right, maybe that one could work too.

Highlighted
Grunt

I think it should be that ANY terrifying effect causes more grunts to flee, not just executions. Then the bow popping heads or running curse effects would be even more useful.