Novice

Re: Welcome to the Shadow of War Community!

OK well hello, new member. First time here and hopefully for a few years to come. Anyways, loving the game thus far and thanks to Monolith for making the game for us.

Novice

Should up talions max level
Olog-hai

hi i am also new to this community 

currently playing game on ps4 

need to make new friends on ps4 and as well ason community also 

thanks 

Novice

Hi

Novice

Hi there ... I’m new here but big fan of shadow of War/ Mordor. Just wanted to introduce myself
The Bright Lord

Hello Gandalf1138... from your name, alone, i can imagine you'll fit right in.

Welcome to the forums. Make yourself at home and feel free to share your opinions in the threads. 👍

Novice

Please fix constant black screen right before siege, I don't want too have too restart and I'm really enjoying the game. It's disappointing and I'm very unsatisfied now. I do not recommend the game as it seems amazing in which it is, but it still has many bugs that could be fixed easily.
Novice

Hi

Novice

Hi, hoping you guys can help me. I bought mithril edition SOW on PS4 for my son for Christmas I thought you got all the dlcs free with mithril edition but when he tries to get them they come up as costing more money? Help please!
Novice

Hi, hoping you guys can help me, I bought SOW mithril edition for Ps4 for my son and I believed it came with free dlcs, now when we try and get them there seems to be charges? Help please!
The Bright Lord

@admyl
On xbox, on the surface, the latest dlc showed as costing money, but when going into its specific store page, it showed as me owning it. I have the gold edition. There was similar instances with the last dlc on the ps4. I assume its the same deal now. If you go into the dlc's specific store "page", as long as you have input all your codes correctly, it should show as you owning it.
Forthog Forever.
Novice

Hi, I hope you can help, I bought SOW mithril edition for my son on ps4 believing the dlcs were free? Now when we try to get them they all cost more. What are we doing wrong?

Hi there, I'm Isenrose and a big shadow of mordor & War enthusiast, I've been trying to come up with as many ideas and suggestions as i possibly can to see this game improve more and more as i play, watch footage both old and new. and try and gauge what the community wants vs what is possible already within the game's set parameters

I hope that Shadow Of War will continue to grow and become even better and amazing.