Grunt

Re: Welcome to the Shadow of War Community!

Welcome GrimBrotherIII
Topics: 36
Kudos: 33
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0

Hi big fan but more of a observer then a playey also a lore fanatic 

(I SEE YOU)

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Translated, the words mean:

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Topics: 36
Kudos: 33
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0

Player*

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Translated, the words mean:

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Uruk

Noob here...

hey everyone,

totally new to the Middle Earth gaming franchise (but naturally I am a huge fan of LoTR in general).

I never played SoM as I've only got back into gaming (PC) recently.  Started playing these 'anywhere play titles' such as Gears 4 on PC and it was really well done, the port over from console to PC.

Was SoM available on PC too?  I just want to play the game, learn the basics and go from there before I think about purchasing this SoW.

Any links, guides on how this game is played?

Community Moderator

Re: Noob here...

Welcome to the community, Shadow of Mordor was released for pc and unlike some other WB games the pc version was really well done.

Here is a link to a decent video tutorial which I hope will help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAQnfaEk0rs

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!
Uruk

Re: Noob here...

thanks man i'll check it out for sure.

Novice

Hello Im a big fan of this series and I pre-ordered the Mithril Edition and was wondering if we get the game earlier than the offical launch date or if we are able to get content which we can download early Or if we get items of the package early?

Topics: 12
Kudos: 476

The only 2 release dates there currently are is the 22nd for America and the 25th for Europe there is no early access for pre-order
Novice

im new here. Already pre-ordered the game back in march. . . im excited. . . very excited. 

I played a lost of the fist game on console then moved to PC. I DM dungeons and dragons and love to write random little stories that entertain me and my friends. Even created a kind of sport related to getting a grunt to warcheif drinking game my friends and I played in the first game for kicks. 

Cheers,

Bunny

WB-Emeritus

New faces, joining in all the time! Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your stay, and can't wait to chat with you!
Captain

Hello, i'm new and am very passionate about the Shadow series and love that the community & Devs are working together. I have several thoughts about Wardor and will be making a thread to share some of them. I look forward to everyones thoughts. (I've been gathering all the info I have available.)

Captain

Hi Mordor fans! First game was class and I've accidentally bought a ticket on the hype train and now can't get enough. Fantastic to see so many people talking about this game, October can't come fast enough!

"The Age of Men is over. The Time of the Orc has come"
Community Moderator

[ Edited ]

"accidentally" 

Community Moderator

AnAngryGinger wrote:

"accidentally" 

Have you been luring people onto the hype train again under false pretenses? We've talked about this.

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!
Captain

*Moderator in van pulls up*

Hey kid if you get in the van I got free hype!

*Dives headfirst into van*

Novice

Prâk the Black will hack your back oh how it will crack. The Uruk will slay all who may stray from the fray.
The Bright Lord

Im new to forums, but haved played SoM since it arrived to xbox one. Im a big fan of the Lotr-universe, and Im waaay too hyped up about SoW. I hope im not so hyped that I will be disappointed when it comes. What is very annoying is that IF it would stay on the August-target, I would get to play uninterrupted. Not so in October, since by then I will have a baby in my arms. Oh well, I get to play inbetween battles and snot-wars! 

Blanding av amstaff, pitbull og ulv og markerer mitt revir på ditt stuegulv... Og heter Tass!
Nemesis

i been here about 2 weeks and made some post but i just wanna say hi everyone!!!!

i first played SoM back in february when i got it on sale on PSN and i loved it right away and i got hyped when i read the news about Shadow of War!!!!!

Novice

This question may have been answered already somewhere on the forums, but does anyone know if you can bring over the Nemesis or Follower bodyguard(s) into sow from the nemesis forge in som?

Topics: 30
Kudos: 1,002

@Just2Bizzy I think in one of the streams it was asked and they said Death Threats and Bodyguards don't carry over.
This is just my opinion and I'm just trying to help. I cannot offer tech support and am in no affiliated with Monolith.