Grunt

Re: Welcome to the Shadow of War Community!

Welcome Bootyhunter834 Smiley Happy
Warchief

Thanks Guys Smiley Very Happy

Novice

Made an account to ask some questions on the game for the stream tomorrow.

Played SoM on steam, managed to get through the whole game while under 20 fps on my potato of a computer.
Follower

Just signed up today. Looking towards some good discussions.

Novice

I'm new to this and I love that there so many people interested just like I am in the Tolkien universe I've been playing lord of the rings game since I was younger since the fellowship of the ring for ps2 and man it had been a ride I also loved shadow of mordor I spent hours platinuming the game and controlling my army I watched all the movies I just love the universe so if I may I would like to be a mod I'm open and available my psn is Fearless_kane01 don't be affected to add me but even if I can't be one it's still awesome that I get to interact with people who love the universe as much as I do
Hunted Vigilante

a new game that seems interesting? here we go again.

been arkham series player for years (and i still replay them once in a while) but joined the forums pretty recently when i finally got the arkham knight and i saw the wbplay option on the menu. seeing this continuation to middle earth rekindled a thought that i should get the shadow on mordor in near future so that i could complete it before this releases.

the arkham series is one of my favorite series and i also like lotr so im hoping to see one great game(s) in the form of middle earth.

Voe tokkiisa. Suomi on nyt mainittu.
Grunt

Welcome 

Bubblebutt    Dameatus Black 4   Fearless Kaner01   and MIKA95VARTSU  

Welcome to the waiting room for the next game of the year Smiley Wink  Eagerly awaiting what looks to me to be a never ending game that I will play again and again and again Smiley Very Happy

Topics: 3
Kudos: 59

do devs ever reply to this forum? since the announcement havent see any replies from them

Uruk

Do we ask questions here?
Uruk

I have one big question at the beginning of shadow of more of when your family dies and he say they will return a shadow. Now that we are curse abilities. Will the son or wife be coming back on saurons side for revenge on you?
Follower

Hello

I've been playing Shadow of Mordor for about a year now, and I enjoy watching gameplays of other individuals who played it. I got interested in the game as a Tolkien fan, and when the first game was announced I was legimitly hyped for it's concept and it's gaming feature, The Nemesis System.

I look forward to seeing what the sequel can accomplish.

Uruk

@Aarone88 I have one big question at the beginning of shadow of mordoree when your family dies and black hand says they will return a shadow. Now that we are curse abilities. Will the son or wife be coming back on saurons side for revenge on you? Fixed my question.
Grunt

G'day all

Welcome Joker2988 Mike-Rush and Troy_Troodon

Joker2988 As the developers are still working on the game I think it is highly unlikely you will see them chatting on the forum mate Smiley Happy If so you might see the release date pushed back to next year Smiley Very Happy They are EXTREMELY busy trying to get this game ready Smiley Wink

Mike-rush Sorry mate this is NOT the place to ask questions Smiley Happy Read the guidelines to each part of the forum and put your questions in whichever part it corresponds to Smiley Happy
Uruk

Gotcha lol wonder how many ridable creatures there will be
Novice

Question about the fortresses in the game

Hi guys, i'm sorry if I post this question in the wrong forum I just don't know where it should be posted.

In the game we are going to fight inside minas ithil, Shall we also get to explore minas tirith
or even fight inside it?

I watched all the three streams you did in twitch and you did not really gave un answer about minas tirith, you just spoke about minas itihil. Hope you can give an answer about minas tirith!

Thank you a lot!

Novice

I have had had a question for some time I would like to know will there be any in-game rewards for those who played Shadow Of Mordor and actually beat the game. The reason I ask this is because as one of those who couldn't get the mithril addition due to lack of quantities, I wanted to be able to obtain something you know for achieving 100 percent in the game or even playing shadow of Mordor.There is another question are the outposts sort of mini strongholds that are put out in a certainly said area for defensive purposes or for just the warchiefs or are these outposts the equivalent to strongholds from  Shadow Of Mordor.

Warchief

@admiralghost they have repeatedly said that they will not release information about that yet. we have to wait longer.
Novice

Quick question I just preordered the game and I tried to download the theme but it keeps taking me back to the preorder screen do I have to wait until the release date to use the theme?
Olog-hai

Mae Govannen friends!!! My name is Trevor and I was heavily involved in the online forum communities for "Lord of the Rings: War In the North" and the original "Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor" as "TolkienIsTruth7" - I am very much looing forward to being a part of the community here on the WB forums! 

Cheers!

Nemesis

Welcome Trevor Smiley Happy hope you have a wonderful time here.