In stream right now information about online fight pits

• Training order specific chest rewarded for online fight pits
  • Online pit fights wins produce legendary orcs
  • assignment orders available too
  • Balance tweaks coming Tuesday for pit fight mechanics

Forthog Forever.
The Bright Lord

Re: Training orders grom online fight pits

you can edit the first post and write all together instead of post a new message for each update

anyway, thanks for the info

Topics: 30
Kudos: 969

Ooh, this sounds interesting, it looks like AC Origins is going to have to take the back seat for s bit!
This is just my opinion and I'm just trying to help. I cannot offer tech support and am in no affiliated with Monolith.
Community Moderator

Thanks for passing this on to everyone.

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!
The Bright Lord

Re: Training orders from online fight pits

Alas, edits cant be nade via mobile. I was posting on the fly as things were said so in the moment, twas the only option. I haven't used any orders of any kind the whole time with the game but i know many of you would be interested so i just threw it out. As it happens, one of the ninja mod team have edited for me 🙂

Nice🙂
Forthog Forever.
Community Moderator

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DishonestIdealisticDikdik-max-1mb.gif
It's hard to be a ninja when it'll tells you all when I've edited a post.
All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!
The Bright Lord

There is something to be said for your style and panache though 🙂

(And in this case, it hadnt said it was u that did the edit)
Forthog Forever.
The Bright Lord

[ Edited ]

Will my Orc fight the enemy or wait until someone 20 levels lower than me kills him?
Online fight pit sounds great but I'm worried about how the fight pit is broken in single player. [Edit: Pit fights will appearently be updated with a patch too Smiley Happy ]

Interestingly enough you always fight Overlords, and the guy who fights has to be your overlord (this honestly just sounds inconvenient more than anything else.) My Overlords are now mostly specced to kill players, not Captains.

Other than that it looks like a lot of fun and finally a way to farm training Orders.

Topics: 30
Kudos: 969

@Stranger No smoke bombs this time!?!? You're lowering the bar hear. Also, I've found Training Orders really useful and fun to use and I had a good time yesterday opening the 35 Silver Warchests I had saved up. My second Legendary Training Order in a Silver Chest!! I can't wait for this update.
This is just my opinion and I'm just trying to help. I cannot offer tech support and am in no affiliated with Monolith.

[ Edited ]

After 2+ months, after beating the game + shadow wars, and participating in online conquests...does anyone have warlords that aren't legendary already?

I have a full 6280 rating of steward. All my warlords are 60 and legendary. All my warchiefs are 60 and legendary. I have 25 legendary characters in the garrison. I played one online pit fight and won. I received a training order and 20+ spoils of war and see no reason to ever take part again.

How can that be all the incentive to play this added portion of the game? What would have made sense was if you played as the warlords and it actually came down to skill. Who is going to try to slog their way through 10 victories to make a grunt legendary.

Such a strange example of not understading your player base at all...

The Bright Lord

Players asked for the ability to fight each others orcs in online pit fights. The devs gave players a way to fight orcs in online pit fights.
I would say thats giving the player base exactly what was asked for.
Forthog Forever.

I think the concept is ok, but the rewards system is flawed. I guess the idea of watching 2 NPCs fight for two minutes, only to potentially lose a legendary overlord is not my idea of a long term solution to keep people interested. Theres so much potential for this solid open world engine to be endlessly playable but they keep implementing mechanics where we're just circling the drain. Are players really going to promote a level 30 basic overlord and have him fight 6-7 times just to become legendary? The target audience must be there and I'm just an outlier. I just want a reason to keep tearing it up as Talion and it isn't happening.

I've been playing for just shy of 2 months and no not all my Warchiefs are Legendary, in fact many Legendary Orcs are rather lame compared to Epics - but I haven't been farming the Market/Chests/etc for Legendary Training Orders and/or Captains like perhaps some have.   Most Legendaries Orcs come with some very negative traits or at least more of them compared to non-Legendaries, likely to counter their 2nd Epic Trait so as not to make them  to OP.  I much prefer raising an Epic or even a standard Orc to level him up gradually and remove weaknesses/add strengths via the game itself.   Then when you get a Lgendary Training Order slap it on him.  But I've only received maybe 4-5 of such orders, and 1/2 of them I've used to apply on a specific Captain in order to grind him and obtain a Legendary item to complete a set.    So yeah the Online Pit Fight is very useful and fun, despite a few negative management issues  around it.   

if they didnt set the randoms % of good orders down it would have been ok i have yet to get any good orders from online pit fights

I've received a number of Epic update traits (6?),  and about 2 dozen or so non-Epic traits the vast majority of which are those 'crappy' Raise your Orc one level orders.    I've succesfully won all matches with 2 Orcs, got one to within 1 of Legendary and had 5 or so die between the first and 4th levels.   I don't use any of my existing Overlords though, not taking that risk as my Overlords are geared towards defeating Talion NOT other Orcs.  So I farm my Garrison and get some prospective Epic and Standard Orcs with promissing attributes and shovel them through.   One guy I used was already Legendary, and he made it through to the end succesfully but did not receivea any 'Legendary' Orders, just more Epic (which is fair enough).   Fun way to use up your Garrison Orcs in an attempt to gain Orders and/or pick a Captain that meets your requirement for a needed Legendary Item to complete/fill out a set.   

The Bright Lord

[ Edited ]

I too consider this a good way to empty your garrisson but I really don't understand why your guy also has to be Overlord the whole time. It's a bit of a nuisance.

I only opened the first five chest but I got a mount upgrade, a fire weapon upgrade and the rest was level upgrades...

Yeah they way over did odds on getting legal increases ruined the rewards structure

Level!

Agreed on the Overlord requirement, but I can see why they did it that way.   As a consequence, after I've moved the prospective Captain from Garrison to the Nemesis system, I rotate out (Replace) the 'least' powerful Warlord for this new guy, then Swap the Overlord out for him.  This way my original Overlord NEVER goes back outside the fort, as there is just way too much risk in that (the system sends him on a Trial mission, he becomes a traitor, gets captured, gets nerfed by a game bug, loses strenghts/gains weaknesses, etc).     If this newly minted Overlord dies during the Pit Fight, then I put the previous Overlord back in there and select another Garrison'ed Orc and immediately slot him in the empty Warchief slot vacated by the 'real' Overlord. Swap the Overlord positions again, and start a new Pit Fight process.    If your Pit Fighting Overlord wins through to the end, great.  I then rotate out of this Overlord, putting the original back in there, and this newly minted ex-Overlord becomes a Warchief - while the original Warchief that was first removed from his position then becomes a bodyguard (or move him to Garrsion for reassignement elsewhere).    You don't risk any of your existing Warlords except 1 and your Overlord remains safe.  The only caveat is that many Overlord opponents are Legendary, which puts your guy at a slight disadvantage - but you can mediate this a bit by assigning your newly minted Overlord with a gang, Carigor mount and/or apply an element to his weapon if none existed beforehand.   

what does this say to you ....as a fan of the game its a giant middle finger being jabbed up ....well you know