The Bright Lord

Re: Training orders from online fight pits

I get the workaround but why would they do it that way @Dimitri_S ?

Also, when I put Orcs in from the garrisson they always want to be Captains and not Warchiefs. Usually, they go on stupid missions like Ghul Hunt which you have to do before you can move them.

Speculation on my part, but it's the easiest way to go with these Pit Fights.  Where else do you have within the Nemesis system  one unique very high Orc position in the game that stands apart from the others?  Overlord.    There is no complicated selection process that the devs have to write into the software to enable the Pit Fight, pre-sreening, selecting or pre-viewing, it's simply Overlord vrs Overlord.    The stakes are high for the attacker with the reward of more gear as you progress and the chance at Legendary status for your guy taking part vrs losing him, a powerful Orc.    As the Overlord is the highest ranking Orc in your army, it makes sense that the guy you've selected should benefit the most form this risk also be your Overlord.   I don't use this system to make an Overlord though, I use the system to farm Training Orders (albeit simply buying from the Market with in-game Mirian is way faster, no risk + gives better Orders), clean out my Garrison and have the side bonus of elevating a good Warchief to Legendary status (for eiither grinding for Legendary item or fighting other Orcs).    

However that 'weak/shaken master' attribute rears its ugly head here.   I raised 2 Epic Orcs last night to Legendary status, but each have one of  the weak/shaken master attribute only viewable once you've assigned a body guard to them.   The first guy through I forgot to check him before raising to Overlord, the 2nd guy I knew beforehand (checked first) but still went through the process.  Neither are Overlord candidates (not arrow proof), so both are now bodyguards to different Warchiefs in the system.    To make matters worse, the original Warchief who I moved out of the Fort now has 'Shaken Master' weakness once I returned him back in.  He did not have this weakness before.

Many of those I move from Garrison to the Nemesis get the 'blood brother' attribute (sigh).   And as you said,  once Garrisoned the system gives them a mission to complete.  But you can plan for that too, and slot 2-3 from your Garrison so the first 2 may get an auto-mission assigned but the 3rd often does not, and it's that 3rd guy you slot as Warchief and raise to Overlord for the Pit Fight process.   I also very surprisingly had one Orc cheat death who died in the Online Pit Fights return and slotted correctly (eg did not disapear after appearing, which was a bug), and he was a pretty powerful guy so was happy to have him back.   

Depends on how lucky you u are sometime i deploy my orcs from the garrison and all 4 had missions. Its just depend on luck.

Yeah there's certainly a bit of luck involved in that.   The number of existing missions, the ratio of branded to unbranded Captains in that region, the number of open slots, etc may be contributing factors too.   

You really have to approach these Online pit fights carefully, as the Overlord you select as defense against Online Sieges should be geared towards defeating/slowing Talion and not other Orcs.  Many weaknesses/strengths are completely ignored within Pit Fights when fighting other Orcs, so you can have an Overlord maxed to confront Tallion with many Talion-only pro traits who gets nerfed immediately by an Orc who would be easy prey for Tallion.   And these Tailion-resistant Orcs are hard to come by compared to an Orc-resistant one.   So I'd never risk losing one of my 'Online Siege' Overlords in these battles, hence they get rotated out to Warchief during Online Pit Fights.   

The Bright Lord

I don't have that many free captain slots anywhere. There is the core of my army, then some very limited space and a !@#%T# ton of permanent dead captains.
Novice

Couldn't they have assigned it to your bodyguard instead of your overlord though? Or a separate assignment, like 'champion', similar to how bodyguard works?
Highlighted

I'm so tired of seeing my orc make 4 awesome hits to hardly do any damage n a olog can do 1 execution n take my tank to broken wtf man monolith sucks friggin cash hores
Captain

What a mature response to a balancing issue in an optional feature added on the community's request. That makes them "cash **res" huh? Interesting.

Grunt

Don't always assume it's Monolith's fault, they just put in the hard work make this epic game and that's also not how you spell whores

Duh.. hores is spelled wrong on purpose.....no need to pretend the devs n WB are not to blame for making this epic game less fun by making there added content unfair,unbalanced and geared toward opening more boxes. Try fixing game breaking bugs and focus on fun exp
Topics: 30
Kudos: 969

We asked for Online Pit Fights so they gave us them. We didn't ask for any reward system but they still gave us that. They gave us a way to get Training Orders and promote our Orcs to Epic an Legendary with something we had asked for without any rewards. This means they basically gave us free stuff. I think giving us free stuff is not luring us towards Loot Boxes. I'm happy with what they gave us and I'm happy with the game in general. As always, this is just my opinion.
This is just my opinion and I'm just trying to help. I cannot offer tech support and am in no affiliated with Monolith.

I love the base game minus the horrible bugs,didnt mind the loot box stuff either as I was or will never spend cash on them so didnt care n found out they didnt matter in playing.😁 but as I wait the dlc n watch patch notes..it seems there after more then just adding content n overall fun ...my op anyway ty for posting credible points😁