Grunt

Training Orders from Online Pit Fights vs Silver Chest

Online Pit fights gave me what feels like a 90 percent increase of battle training or war training. For comparison sake I decided on getting silver chest. I only ever gotten a battle training at least once or twice during the whole procress and actually managed to get a few epic training orders as well....But whenever I don't get battle training from online pit it's just a gang and I've never seen a epic and I managed to get quite a few chests. Considering the cost of online pit fight is losing one of our best orcs over what is most likely level ups that you'll probably not even use, more so if you're endgame and most orcs are at 60 or above....It feels completely worthless as there are no orcs to level. It gets worst since  the champion's chest, the one that requires fight straight wins or more to get, also gave me nothing but battle training orders. I have to ask why is it so different from the silver chest?

I'm not going to get more into online pit fights itself since there is another topic for that but I can't help but find the large amount of battle training to be disheartening. More so since I'm pretty sure the community asked for more relocation orders than anything else.

Re: Training Orders from Online Pit Fights vs Silver Chest

what does this say to you ....as a fan of the game its a giant middle finger being jabbed up ....well you know

Omg yes I thought i was the only one who has bad luck open a chamiopn chest instantly 3 war training and 2 basic training. Tried the other chest only different things i gotten is like 2 archer gangs, 2 poison weapon and 2 epic trait which was mighty olog and elite warriors thats all. The rest was just basic training. I feel like they should increase the chance of finding better training order when u get a better chest.
Highlighted

Sadly they monetize there Pitts no good orders n look ur overlord died u need another lol cough cough loot boxes