Novice

Suggestion for online pit fights

I think it would be a great idea if instead of having it limited to overlords we have a pit fight boss section an pick whoever we want to sit there. An adding to the whoever we sit there then is open to die in the online mode even if it’s someone else attacking our guy instead of only losing them if we attack makes it more risky an that way we can find out who really has the best orc bc then we can have a win streak leaderboard.
The Bright Lord

Re: Suggestion for online pit fights

+don't loose orc if dies+

simple

Nan iChir Gelair Mordor

[ Edited ]

well i figured out a way to cheat the fight pits lets say your overlord has won 2 fight in a raw already and at his 3rd fight he is in killing range,you can exit the game and re enter it and your overlord will be there like nothing ever happened and his winning streak will stay the same like the fight never happened just make sure to exit the game before your follower dies, if you exit the game as he is getting killed dont worry as long as the result screen doesnt pop up your follower will be alright but if u do quit at the moment when he gets killed his winning streak will reset. although i dont reccomened using this exploit because it may damage your save so use it at your own risk 

The Bright Lord

i leveled up 3 overlord to legendary, and now i just don't do onlin pit fights anymore

it's boring, pointless

it's ok if other players like it, i'm not against 

it would be more fun if we play in pit fight against other players' orcs

we play as Talion or as any other character against other player's overlords, one after the other

or play as  Talion and we can cal reinforcements, like our bodyguard , our overlord or any other character like Baranor, Eltariel, Idril, Bruz, to help us

watching A.I. fight is ok a few times, then it's boring, 

just my opinion

Nan iChir Gelair Mordor

I like this idea. ITs like you are putting up you're Champion to challege all. And if they die, they die. They don't deseve to be the Champ if they die anyway. The cooler thing you could do, is this though. When ever a Champ is selcted, he gets follows from the genral rabblie. Theses follows become his aprentinces, and if he dise in the pit, the aprentice with the highest level takes his place.

One thing they should do is disable gangs of orcs when in the fight pits, or set them to not die from friendly fire, as they just get in the way most of the time.