Highlighted
Novice

Skins

Will we still have the opportunity to play as Celebrimbor using skins from the first game?

The Bright Lord

Re: Skins

they havent stated that yet but they are taking questions on the livestream this friday at 2pmest

The Bright Lord

its actually 2pm PST and 5pm EST
Novice

Thanks for the info. 

The Bright Lord

yes that is true 5pm est time....thank you

Follower

Crossing my fingers for a full Nazgul robe.

Novice

I missed Fridays stream....did anyone happen to find out if there are going to be player skins or not? Thanks all! 

Warchief

They didnt say anything. However, as the game has a proper Armor system now, I doubt skins will be a feature.

Nemesis

To add to what Bootyhunter834 said, they did take a question and while they didnt explicitly say if the game has skins they strongly hinted it doesn't by showing the armor equip sequence again.
Invisible Predator

can you explain the amor equip sequence? what was it about the sequence that hinted no skins? just curious, I havent seen the sequence myself
Topics: 12
Kudos: 476

I'm one of the past streams MDP has said that there are currently no skins but if it's something people really want they can look at it later on down the road
Invisible Predator

You rock man thank you @ArbitersSpartan

You're most welcome just trying to stop people getting to excited about stuff they won't get :/
Invisible Predator

Well @ArbitersSpartan I should tell you that (not bragging) between myself and a handful of really dedicated fans, we were able to get Rocksteady to put the 2008 bat suit into arkham knight...so if people are with me on this and want to play as celebrimbor like SoM, I definitely think we should put the word out and maybe start a thread that is sort of a petition so that we can draw some attention. I'd be happy to buy a DLC that includes that even! And I'm not a fan of buying DLC haha
Follower

@Detective18 how would we start said petition?
Grunt

Even though skins have not been addressed, we will have the opportunity to play as Celebrimbor in Celebrimbor's Barrows, and we will also be able to wear the Bright Lord armor as Talion.

Invisible Predator

@TheAresParadox while that will be awesome I definitely want to be able to enjoy the whole story mode as celebrimbor like we did in SoM, I know for some people it's nit picky BUT for some of us I think it really does personalize the experience and allow us to enjoy the game even more. @The-Caricorgi Smiley Happy follow me....I am starting a new thread topic, try to get as many people to comment on it and they will hear us. I'll tag Jared in it but if anyone knows of any moderators worth adding to the list please comment with their handle. Thank you guys for the discussion ! I'm so excited for this game

@Detective18 don't worry I'm with you I quite enjoy being able to change the look of the base character and it is defiantly worth being attention towards it but maybe a little closer towards release date as they don't have time to think about it atm
Invisible Predator

was that confirmed in one of the Live Streams? and will we be playing as Wraith Celebrimbor or as his living self?

the only thing we know about being able to play as Celebrimbor is that we will have the barrows where we revisit his past whether we will be playing as him though we do not currently know