Online fight pits question

Do my followers permanently die if they lose an online fight pit or does it not effect the main game?
Community Moderator

Re: Online fight pits question

Same as conquests there are two levels ranked and friendly, works mostly the same way as well you will lose your orc in a ranked online fight pit if he dies but playing against a friends warlord will win you nothing and cost you nothing.

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!

Ok good to know

Its a great risk however. Do not sent your best overlord as other people overlord are super tough. But if you really want to try it I recommend using a berserker or a olog. The other classes are really bad and do you do not want a gang on a captain that you have as they suk.

Almost all the time if the captain has gang especially olog gang the captain wont even attack the enemy captain he will just stand still and let the enemy uruk hit for free. The training order chest are really bad. Most of the time u will only get all the basic training.
The Bright Lord

[ Edited ]

I agree gangs are terrible.
The drop rates for the orders are simply offensive.
Winning is really hard and depends only on luck

Very offensive!!!!!!!!! Pizza 🍕 u def nailed it!

[ Edited ]

well i figured out a way to cheat the fight pits lets say your overlord has won 2 fight in a raw already and at his 3rd fight he is in killing range,you can exit the game and re enter it and your overlord will be there like nothing ever happened and his winning streak will stay the same like the fight never happened just make sure to exit the game before your follower dies, if you exit the game as he is getting killed dont worry as long as the result screen doesnt pop up your follower will be alright but if u do quit at the moment when he gets killed his winning streak will reset. although i dont reccomened using this exploit because it may damage your save so use it at your own risk 

Fightmecoward I already know that. However even if u do it before your follower die or what so ever it will still reset.

still better than losing your follower , but i would reccomend backing up ur save if you are planning on doing this

Your save wont be even affected as the games automatically save it. And obviously is better then losing your follower but i just wanted to correct that mistake.

oh one more thing i tested it again you know how a captain can kill another captain if they are broken whell as long as your captain doesnt get the getting killed animation from the other orc your streak will stay try quiting the game from the menu after having a win streak and you will see the streak stays i dont want to argue with you on this matter if you think otherwise then thats fine

Yea. As long it does not get the final blow or the names did not popped up then your streak will me save but only sometime.