My Overlords wants to die in pit fights

The online pit fights are unplayable in its current condition. They say they improved AI for pit fights but that couldn't be anymore of a lie. All my Overlord does is stand around and boast until he dies cause his AI doesn't know how to defend himself.

Re: My Overlords wants to die in pit fights

No point even trying to do the pit fights right now. The only thing they did was just increases the damage of the uruks and shortened the timer. All the other classes suk. The rewards also suks. If you really want to win just get a berserker class or a olog. And pray that your captain does not have any gang especially olog gang

Ya that's my other problem. Everyone and their mother wants to use Ologs with Olog gangs. Making actually fighting the main Olog annoying as all hell. I don't have that big of a problem with berserkers, but if you're going to use a tank Olog then I'm just not even going to bother to use the service. Especially when you do manage to get to the 5+ win streak, the rewards are pathetic. I've opened 5 of those chests and every single one of them always had at least 4 level 1 up upgrades. Talk about a waste of time and patience.
Uruk

Why the overlord slot at all? That's usually the best 1-on-1 I have in that region already...

Yes, for testing I have put some standard uruks in there but Why do I have to replace my overlord all of the time?

1. Needs a special online-contestant slot
  2. to make proper use of the upgrading (from standard to epic to leg) worthwhile, it shouldn't be completely random. Stage 1 vs Stage 1, Stage 2 vs. Stage 2 and so on.
  3. Now, whoever you mark vor the online pit can either be challenged and win/progresse or lose/die - yes, even if you don't start it. BUT you don't have to pick one! And once the 5 Tiers are over - he is legendary and out of the pit. Unless you mark him again for some reason.

That would be my idea for the online-pit.