I now have 100 Battle Training Orders. ONE HUNDRED.

Yup, been doing the Online Fight Pits for the past two days solid, and now I have 100 Battle Training Orders.

Plus 11 War Training Orders.

And three Garrison Reassignment Orders.

I have 12 Archery Gangs, 11 Warrior Gangs, 9 Hunter Gangs, 8 Savage Gangs, 6 Defender Gangs and a partridge in a pear tree.

I've also got 6 Poison Weapons, 5 Fire Weapons, and 3 Curse Weapons. I've gotten a few Caragor Mounts, and two (count 'em, TWO) Dire Caragor Mounts.

But no other epic traits to speak of.

This has to be intentional, right?

Like they INTENTIONALLY balanced the reward chests for the Online Pit Fights to spew forth 90% battle training orders, right? (which are basically worthless, as there are so many other more fun and more efficient ways to level up your captains)

So my question is why?

Why would they do that?

Re: I now have 100 Battle Training Orders. ONE HUNDRED.

I am getting "battle training" orders over 90% of the time. Online pit fights are worthless. They should release the actual odds of each type of order and increase the frequency of more desirable orders. Otherwise, why would I risk my best orcs?

No point even doing the pit fights. The rewards are trash i got so many war training and basic training.

They are more interested in monetization then bug fixes or fun additions period lost all faith in wb/monolith

I have about 50 garrison orders through playing the online vendettas and quests for chests, and buying hundreds of silver chests with in game mirian.

If you're hoping to get garrison or epic traits from pit fights it sounds like you need to find another tactic.
The Bright Lord

"MTs don't affect the game."

Yeah they do in a way, why do you think they give crap orders and stacked the online fight pits against u ....so some lame ass will loose a overlord n start opening boxes ..so m.t. Are to blame for the way additions are being added ....seems like there only concern is monetization the online fight pits are just latest example of it
Captain

[ Edited ]

The Online Fight Pits were a feature requested by a community just for fun. They went the extra mile by letting you not only turn a non-legendary into a legendary, but also obtain training orders. You do realise that right? They aren't "monetising" squat. They could have very well made it such that the rewards for the pits were the same as for online sieges. I'm tired of seeing people equate literally every balancing fault in the game to lootboxes. The rewards could certainly use some work, but if you think a free, optional community requested feature is pushing you to buy microtransactions, then you are sorely mistaken.

Grunt

Indeed, this is a push away from mt if anything, considering i have 8 more legendaries than before plus extra spoils of war from pit fights. Before the orcs who died would have just been killed by me. Anything i have gotten is really a bonus. I even got the coveted legendary upgrade order today.

Fight pits are not perfect but i am pretty happy overall.
I was bitten, bitten by the spiders of Mordor...
And I liked it.

Well u make good points but why lame rewards for the risk and why such awful balance n online fights,for u to not even entertain the idea of them wanting u to open more boxs,your mistaken ....we asked for online fights and for orders,the orders suck no good orders most level ups and pits are killing anything but beserkers and tanks .....so make it fun,there is a reason they are stacked against us
Captain

@Steward

I definitely agree. I've been having a lot of fun with the pit fights. I think it could definitely use some tweaks with regards to the balance and AI, as well as the rewards system as others have pointed out. But overall it's a pretty great and enjoyable feature IMO.

Community Moderator

[ Edited ]

I've always got slightly more battle training orders then anything else from various chests they were always for me the most common drop and yeah it's the case here only in a more pronounced fashion, I've also got a lot of other training orders as well but since I don't really use them that much anyway I don't really play for the rewards, I just love sticking a no hoper from my garrison into the game and seeing how long they last against proper overlords, I've also had a couple of the losers cheat death and come after me which I don't see what their problem is, if they had fought harder in the first place then they wouldn't have been dead.

The AI and the rewards need some tweaks and our feedback will help with that, one quick look here and I'd imagine elsewhere will tell them everything they need, it's a good addition but with a little work it can become a great addition.

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!