The Bright Lord

Captains not spawning

I am now in the shadow wars. I have to defend Cirith Ungol.

In the roster, most captains are dead. When I advance time, no new captains appear. When I try to use the garrisson it says there is no space. No new captains can spawn ever appearently. This has ruined this region for me and essentially also keeps me from finishing the game because I'm not going to defend my fort like this either.

The Bright Lord

Re: Captains not spawning

Now in Minas Morgul one of my Captains became a Warchief though I cannot command him. I do not think this is supposed to happen either (i.d. it seems like a bug.)

See upload.

Captain

Hi xernive here. Not sure about the first issue (Never filled up spots or had problems with spawns) I will do some debugging when I get playtime over weekend if no one has a answer.

Second part: I have encountered this as well. If you ressurect a dead captain (Revive dead ally skill) they will come back and replace as a warchief.

I have all 5 spots filled lol. Nothing happens hovering over them so.. Huge derp!
The Bright Lord

@Xernive
Haha that's pretty funny that they have to be undead. But basically he's useless now Smiley Tongue I don't remember him, I probably just revived him for the legendary challenge.
Follower

go to the area where all your captains are dead and die in that area.. a new captain will spawn.. i have to do this in the very first area all the time cuz im trying to get a 3rd orc terror that is oleg that involves the word pain in someway.. 2 overlords i have 1 is called UR the Painless 2nd is Ur the pain lover .. there is a 3rd i seen it in a vendetta i did for someone called the pain seeker .. they are good oleg's for overlords or bodyguards they take alot of damage and hit very hard

Nemesis

Did you submit a support ticket?
The Bright Lord

[ Edited ]

Yes but no response. I also made a thread in the support section.  I did not make a ticket for the Minas Morgul warchief though xD

I guess I'll try dying later.

The Bright Lord

I tried to get myself killed to an Olog. He became a Captain. He "duelled" one of my followers for a spot (AND WON!) This is ridicilous.
3/4 of the BOARD is bleeping EMPTY
Warchief

@pizzaface...
Been racking my brain to help your situation.
One thing i tried that had weird results... (but you have to have access to at least one enemy captain)...
I broke the enemy, then recruited him, then i immediately shunned him from the army, before the branding scene was over.
When i went to the army screen, he was gone and the whole field was filled with new captains (where there were empties or dead bodies).
Has worked on 2 different regions so far.

Warchief

@pizzaface... my bad. The captain wasn't gone. At first glance i didn't realize his named changed. He's "gutless" now. Lol
Also... 3rd region i tried it on didn't seem to have such good results. Other than the captain coming after me and telling me "No one kicks him out of an army. He leaves when he wants to". Lol
So, I'm still experimenting.
However... the 2nd region spawned a legendary when i did it.
Could just be really random but it seems like recruiting and immediate shunning plays with things a bit.

Topics: 30
Kudos: 969

Are you using Worse than Death or Reduce Level (the original one)?
This is just my opinion and I'm just trying to help. I cannot offer tech support and am in no affiliated with Monolith.
Nemesis

This needs to be sorted asap, as it is continues to happen to me. Also like pizzaface said i now have 2 enemy warchiefs on Minas Morgul and I cant seem to find or interact with them ;(

Novice

Everyone seems to be having this bloody issue
The Bright Lord

yes i have this problem too

pc

The Bright Lord

Well, they are aware of it, but it takes way too long for them to fix it. The problem is the bug is very major and it affects all gameplay / renders it impossible to play the game (properly).
Perhaps they will release a patch with the online pit fight update?

It annoys me they release new content while such major problems still exist.
The Bright Lord

yes, it seems it is a problem in the nemesis system itself

i wish them good luck to fix it without messing up the whole system 

The Bright Lord

Still no fix.

The biggest problem. And they do not do anything to fix it. :/

Pizzaface , I think the problem has fixed. Set a fixed region. Finish several quest or use advance time. They are replace now Smiley Happy

The Bright Lord

O that's great news. I just checked the patched notes and they didn't say anything, hence the post.