Grunt

Re: Captains not spawning

Hope it's fixed, can anyone else confirm??

I was bitten, bitten by the spiders of Mordor...
And I liked it.
The Bright Lord

My box hasn't "seen" the update yet. Sometimes xbox dies that. A restart makes a difference. Thats if the bix oaych has dropped yet. Im very interested to see if they have fixed it. With no mention in the patch notes? If it is fixed it deserves much fanfare.
Forthog Forever.
Community Moderator

I've just tried it, advanced time a number of times and did 4 nemesis missions, the dead are still very dead, at least for me anyway the paper jam in the orc printer is as was.

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!
The Bright Lord

**bleep** shame
Forthog Forever.
Community Moderator

Language.

Here guys look my ss , this bug is fixed . Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue
Before:
https://hizliresim.com/a1b5pO
After:
https://hizliresim.com/g9J5D2

Community Moderator

Actually this is interesting just gone back into my game to have a double check, Nurnan and Seregost are still problamatic (especially Nurnan where I still have three long dead orcs, one of lvl 13) but Gorgoroth, Minas Morgal and Cinith Ungol seem fine, the only limbo captain remaining in Minas Morgul is my nemesis from SOW where I had two ro three before.

Weird.

The Bright Lord

Possibly less of a (structure designed to hold back water) shame 😎Haven't looked myself yet. Apparently the update is screwing up game saves.
Forthog Forever.
Community Moderator

Let's just say it's very premature to say it is fixed.

The Bright Lord

Back to mgsv for now then!
Forthog Forever.
Captain

[ Edited ]

They make stealth changes / fixes that they don't list in the patches sometimes. I believe that the dead captains taking up slots bug has also been fixed given that someone on reddit made a post about it.

Although as @Stranger said, it's to premature to say yet. Better wait for more feedback.

The Bright Lord

[ Edited ]

Perhaps it is a partial fix? I will check myself in a bit.

EDIT:
I have advanced time a few times in Minas Morgul, even killed a few captains, had them replaced, then advanced time. No new captains. As partial fixed, I imagined perhaps the limbo captains that had been dead longer might be replaced. For example, one of my captains is level 34 (so he has been dead for a long long time). Alas, he too, is not to be replaced.

Nothing will be forgotten.

pizzaface , Has it fixed in your gam ? Did you test it?

The Bright Lord

See my previous post, which I edited.
It was not fixed.
Novice

On first boss fight “Ar-Kaius the Blast” is supposed to appear in the arena for me to fight. I’m buying time for my peeps to find her father, etc. He never arrives. I fight a boss. Win. Taunt the crowd. Fight 2 more. Win. Then for over an hour last night just kept killing orcs and killing orcs. I can’t leave arena and the BIG Boss never appears. On YouTube it shows him at the start of fight???
What the heck? HELP!!!!
Highlighted
The Bright Lord

Sulbird wrote:
On first boss fight “Ar-Kaius the Blast” is supposed to appear in the arena for me to fight. I’m buying time for my peeps to find her father, etc. He never arrives. I fight a boss. Win. Taunt the crowd. Fight 2 more. Win. Then for over an hour last night just kept killing orcs and killing orcs. I can’t leave arena and the BIG Boss never appears. On YouTube it shows him at the start of fight???
What the heck? HELP!!!!

That's not really what this thread is about, but there is a thread about others having that bug. I think it's called "arena quest not working" or something similar.

Topics: 30
Kudos: 969

I managed to reposition a Warchief into a Limbo Orc's place, sadly I could only do it for one of them in that region. This means the bug is ever so slightly on its way to being fixed I think. Well, it's progress.
This is just my opinion and I'm just trying to help. I cannot offer tech support and am in no affiliated with Monolith.