Community Moderator

Bring Back Celebrimbor/Elven Rage M M Megathread

[ Edited ]

Because we've had quite a few threads on this subject I've decided to summon another megathread from the mystic ether to put it all in one place.

Enjoy.

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!
Novice

Shadow wars spoilers switching between normal and endgame Talion.

By now all who have completed the game know that Talion becomes a Nazgul and gains new powers and while his Nazgul form and powers are cool does anyone think that the devs should give us the option of changing betwwen the Bright lord and the Nazgul Talion i would really like to be able to use elven rage after the  game finishes and have Celebrimbor's dialogue back, so if anyone knows if in the next update this will become a thing or if and developers have mentioned this issue at all please could you comment thanks.

Captain

Re: Shadow wars spoilers switching between normal and endgame Talion.

I like nazgul talion better. Kinda hated seeing half his face and half celebrimbor. Now he looks badass with wraithfire (green burning).
Follower

I 100% agree with you I miss Celebrimbor you know the dude who is in the box art with Talion ?!
Novice

dont get me wrong i like the nazgul talion as well the necromancy thing i love its just i would like the ability to switch between the two and for nazgul talion to actualy say something when your domination an orc, 

Grunt

A question does the shadows of the past stick around after act 3 or are they gone when all the bad things go down?
I was once a Death Knight in Azeroth. I am now a Death Knight in Middle Earth how I got here I will never know.
Follower

Wait you mean Shadow wars ?? If so yes it will be endless
Grunt

No the missions of Celebrimbors past. Since I sadly know how its gonna go. I'm getting everything out of the way like for collectibles so I can hear the banter between Talion & Celebrimbor before it's to late. But I want something to work on after I beat the game. So I was wondering if those missions will be gone as replayable after the ending
I was once a Death Knight in Azeroth. I am now a Death Knight in Middle Earth how I got here I will never know.
Follower

They won't be gone no, but if you are doing collectibles or Shelobs memories after the end you won't hear **bleep** from Celebrimbor or Talion so finish it before then also I hope they add a Celebrimbor form where you stay as you were like before the end
Grunt

Yeah thats what I was afraid of so we basically become the gta3 character who's a mute? Or does he speak some at least?
Follower

Takin speaks if you take a fortress, Or on nemesis missions but that's it you he doesn't talk when dominating orcs.
Novice

I like nazgul talion but the elven rage looked sick af and plus wasnt time slower in the elven rage?

Follower

Yeah I agree with this post, would be good to give us the option to either be Nazgul Talion or the bright lord Talion, some people I'm sure will like Nazgul Talion and some won't.. I personally like it, would be good though if we could get the Nazgul helmet for Talion, imagine how cool that would look riding on a drake
Highlighted

Totally agree, I'm not a huge fan of nazgul talion personally. He's lost all personality, no more banter and such.

You've got a speck of blood on your... everywhere.

Switch between bright or dark lord or make two save files in the game

I want to change between dark lord and bright lord and having different powers as ringwraith or elven rage . And haveing another save file would be good for more followers to have/collect .

Character skins

[ Edited ]

I would love to see character skins as an option, particularly to be able to use talion and celebrimbor fused again, ever since they were split and we had to use talion as a ringwraith idk the game is just not the same for me and without celebrimbor you don't have all the badass lines anymore when dominating or identifying orcs and no more elven rage which was so much more fun than the ringwraith ability, so yes as a future update please consider character skins an option so we can choose between Talion before act 3 and the new one afterwards, I feel like many fans would appreciate this, thanks

The Bright Lord

Re: Character skins

yes, that option would be cool, maybe they implement it with next updates or dlc's that adds new skins

Nan iChir Gelair Mordor

Yea I sure hope so, It seems like that is high in demand from players of this game so it would be a smart move on their part. Hopefully WB sees these posts and decides to make that happen
The Bright Lord

yes, absolutely, many people are asking for more skins, here and in steam forums, since release

Nan iChir Gelair Mordor

Yea skins in general would be cool but most definitely talion/celebrimbor we need so we can use elven rage again