Add Me On Xbox--Would Love to Attack Some of Your Fortresses and Vice-Versa

My Xbox gamertag is Raptor Bacon and would like to have some of you attack my fortress and vice versa because I don't really have anyone on my friend's list that plays Shadow of War lol

Highlighted

Re: Add Me On Xbox--Would Love to Attack Some of Your Fortresses and Vice-Versa

I'm down. You can add me. Thane_Harlow.
Just Know, my overlords are in place purely for online fight pits . If I was trying to make it a challenge for another Talion, I might not necessarily have a defender berserker . But whaddaya gonna do?
The Bright Lord

My xbox tag is "super leipo man".

I added you Raptor Bacon but I can't find "Thane_Harlow" on xbox.
Warchief

I’m in the middle of a new playthrough right now but Ill be back in business soon just look for Superslash13 and if a fort even shows up it’ll be garbage for awhile but give it like a week I’ll be level 60 again. I always set up my forts pretty well but no one ever attacked them but a lot of people lost when they did.
Novice

Need gamertags XB1

Need some gamertags on XB1 so I can test their Forts, need a Challenge. Good Luck beating mine lol, my gamer tag is my Username.

Re: Need gamertags XB1

Hey add me
Gamer tag: A Xenoid

I'm on my 2nd play through so still setting up but I'll have some very tuff ones this month.
The Bright Lord

Gamertag: super leipo man
Novice

Novice

Gamertag: LordOfThe9
Novice

My XB Gamertag is my User Name. Test out my forts if you can, I'll be taking all of yours.
Grunt

After I finish getting these last 3 achievements for SoW, I'm gonna repeatedly restart the game so I can bring over several followers from SoM. Soon, all 6 Warchiefs and the Overlord of my Lithlad fort will be from SoM.

I'll message you when it's ready. My gamertag is "The Tark Lord".
Warchief

Superslash13, but I don’t really got good forts right now, haven’t been playing this too much, but I guess if you need some forts come June I’ll be back on for sure.

Add me...

If anyone would like to add me please check my fort out and let me know how they are so far. Had to start over from scratch unfortunately due to a lost save. Would love to see what everyone else has too. Xbox one. GT Li ares iL

Yeah, I'm on my second playthrough, so my forts shouldn't be too tough right now. I should've waited until July to re-do it. Lost a lot of good orcs. SHRAHK! lol

I’m going to do this play through and send my fav orcs to the garrison for my third. I just wish I’d of that last play through before losing all mine.