Novice

what do you think is the strongest enemy uruk

hello friends just wanted to ask others which uruks is the hardest.  i mean between hunters, grunts/warriors, berserkers, archers, defenders.  I think archers are the hardest to deal with Robot Happy

Novice

Re: what do you think is the strongest enemy uruk

g

some_cool_guy12 wrote:

hello friends just wanted to ask others which uruks is the hardest.  i mean between hunters, grunts/warriors, berserkers, archers, defenders.  I think archers are the hardest to deal with Robot Happy

Novice

I feel like with Soldier Uruk the Berserkers are the hardest to deal with, and defenders are the best at taking down other uruk. But with Captains it is a debate between defenders and archers as to who is the strongest.. With explosive arrow, archers make the most formidable of foes, both against Uruk and Talion, but on average a defender is better than all other classes so far.
Novice

Id say beserkers. They give me the most trouble whenever i fight one. Playing on Nemesis difficulty.   I have one in my game thats now my overlord, hes called turk the tower. He was so hard to get i upgraded him to legendary which made him even harder! He was epic when we first clashed heads.