Black Dragon Mercenary

Re: After maintenance issues!!!

Its almost a 3rd day in here in India. Already lost 2 days of challenge and other rewards.

Dont know what they are doing.. atleast they can revert the maintenance and then try that later after testing dev again.

A God Among Us

@Lionn
He can't do anything about this issue as he is also just an player like us not a worker of NR
Brotherhood Sorceror

@Vatandoost I'm on iOS I've had no connection error from my part of the region everything seems to be working fine I don't see why Andriod users are facing this major login problem :/

~ Respect ~
The Kahn

Re: When we will be able to log in? only 5 days remain on challenge

lol, Maybe you are half right with what you say, so I might be half agree with you. Perhaps they are trying to *stop* people from switching accounts between devices, not for the offline purchase itself, but to avoid hackers giving away unreleased characters between different accounts. 

I pose no harm bc I'm a paid player anyway. I just know how to invest my souls better Smiley Wink

"Embrace the Darkness"
Shirai Ryu Assassin

So, now they are trying to stop the use of glitces also. Happy..... I tried it once before RK challenge started and the game wouldn't open. Then just a day before the end of RK (I was out of town and didn't uodate on data. Waited for wi-fi but forgot to count days left on RK), there was an update and I was finally able to open the game and get him with just min to spare. From then on, I never tried to even dare going to profile section also. I never log-off.
Brotherhood Sorceror

Its seems like only Android users are facing this login issue, are there any iOS users here facing the same problems ?

~ Respect ~
Community Moderator

I'm not receiving this issue. I'm on iOS.

If you need any assistance, feel free to message me or tag me in a thread. I am a fan moderator, therefore I am not an employee of WB.
Shirai Ryu Assassin

Should happen to both ios and Android. No favouritism. All hackers and exploit users must be punished.
The Kahn

Doubt they are looking for hackers. Everytime something is fixed sonething else is broken.
Brotherhood Sorceror

@Superkadete thanks for replying , I'm on iOS as well I'm having no issues .

~ Respect ~
Community Moderator

I am trying to get a hold of the admin he is been very busy and let him know about the problem too
Shirai Ryu Assassin

Kudos for even trying such a thing unlike some other games, here they are trying to address things and a side effect of it is that something else is broken.
Novice

Here's the respond from support:

Greetings Lorn,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The WB Play servers were down for scheduled maintenance on 9/21 and as such, you may experience an error logging into our services. We are currently investigating the reasoning behind why there are still issues occurring with the WB Play services.

We appreciate your continued patience.

Thank you,

Meagan.P
WB Games Support

Lin Kuei Grandmaster

@Kamlevivek what are you !!!
The Dragon King

Re: I cant log in my acount befor last update 1.9 seed to me connection error try again

[ Edited ]

@Zombie_God.............I wonder could it be Skorpion02

@SKORPION02 seriously if thats really your email, you should edit the message and remove it.

Shirai Ryu Assassin

Just a happy gamer who prefers the game to be clear of hackers.
White Lotus Apprentice

[ Edited ]

amazing, even not give any response to connection error. And uninstall the game 3 times and not fixed. Should suspend the challenge of smoke until you can play. If you're a cheater you have all served, if you are an honest player ... you have problems. That's the prize.

The only answer they give, we are working to resolve it". We're going for the 3 days. 4 tickets were sent and the same response.
Abraham the technical support guy must have burned head so many complaints already

I think it's an error in the application after the last update, the error CHECK INTERNET CONECTION "because if you delete data and started up from 0, you can play FW therefore is not a server problem, rather than the app

White Lotus Apprentice

Patience is the key people... Plz keep calm everything will be just fiiiiinnnneeeee 😁
Lin Kuei Grandmaster

@Kamlevivek well i am clean player i never hack never exploied glitches actully i have only gold fully fused + consols
I am playing hard 11 months ago my rank was legend 6 or 7 times
Now i cannot log in
Is that what makes you happy ?? Well dont may be we will gone but the hackers stay Smiley Sad
Skilled Kombatant

Im on android and i have the same problem to logging in i delete the game and reinstal again i hope i don't lose the progres i have 45 gold caracters i hope to log in soon don't miss smoke challangeSmiley Sad