Highlighted
Lin Kuei Grandmaster

sOME IDEAS FOR FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME

[ Edited ]

Dear Devs,

Thank you for the wonderful update. It is really the best one since 1.13 and the introduction of Jade and Tr. Tanya (for good or bad). However, I believe it is about time to introduce some game breakers in terms of different game mechanics.

Here is a list I prepared based on my experience with the game and the fact that I didn't play for about 3-4 months and then came back.

1. We need 1 more char in the team (we have so many chars now that it is about time to increase the team size).

As not all of us prefer fighting teams with more than 3 members we can have it like a different game mode to choose (fight a hard battle 3 v3 or 4v4 for example).

It can be done not only by unlocking 1 spot for extra char but for example for having another char like a leader of the team

and the team will benefit only of his / her passive.

This will resurrect FW and we will be extremely happy as it will unlock a whole new world for character and item combinations.

2. It is about time to have extra slots for teams especially  if you are keeping them with the current membership of 3.

3. It is about time to have at least 3 slots for different talent trees configurations even if we are to pay with souls for unlocking them. 

I mean come on -we have soo many characters and soooo different team strategies - we need more talent tree slots.

4. It is about time to make friends in game actually useful and to think of a great way to make the friendship currency (forgot its name) meaningful. I mean we already have it - why don't you make us grind for it in order to get something good out of it as right now it is useless and having friends also - useless. Currently we can use it to open a useless pack....and nothing more.

5. It is about time to make a different game mode for the ppls who are bored of grinding only FW (A great way to deal with hackers is to create a game mode that is actually uncrackable in terms of that you do not fight actual people teams but in game made very strong teams). I mean -FW is great but after certain time in the game it becomes the only mode that you actually play and it simply gets boring.

6. Seriously, Sub-Zero needs some love. There is only  1 decent Sub-Zero in the game (I don't count inTriborg Sub-Zero) and it is Kold War SUb-Zero and even he is not that good compared to the greatness of so many Scorpions.

7. Make Test Your Luck actually useful. I mean  - 7 souls?? Really? I get 30 souls in hour only by doing 1 HOUR quests.

And Injustice Scorpion? Really? It is harder to fuse him than Injustice 2 Raiden.... LOL

8. It is about time to add another character to the list of FW store. You won't repeat so many chars (Dark Raiden, TGR etc.), why don't you put at least 1 of them for sale for BR?

At this stage we don't really need only new characters but new game challenges.

I do appreciate the great recent updates (Relic Hunt, Quest Mode, the 1.18(1) ) but I believe that by the end of the year you can focus on some other directions apart from only new character releases. 

Re: sOME IDEAS FOR FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME

Well said. Especially the talent tree dlots
Black Dragon Mercenary

I don't agree with having 4 characters in a team, But all the other ideas are great! I think we should try to make this reach Netherrrealm, All those ideas would make the game better and possibly be famous enough to replace MK11 Mobile

[ Edited ]

Firstly Love the new update, secondly my top wish list recommendations are as follows

1. Fatalities - They are available for certain characters in Battle Mode, and would therefore require little coding at least for certain characters, not to mention that is why most of us started playing MK1 Smiley Happy 

I'd like to see maybe the option of a fatality at the end of a Hard/Fatal Battle maybe at a soul cost or introduction of a new TYL/FW/Kard Pack (a bit like the easy Fatalities in MKX) this would be available only before the last battle in the tower.

2 - Player Profile information features total playtime, battles played/won/lost, Total Koins/Souls earned etc.... and a bunch of other stats. Personally I'd like to see how much of my time I've spent on MKX Mobile since I started playing

3 - Please Please Please, Group the Upgrade Cards with a nice pack graphic and a number within the Fusion box!

This would mean that when you have 100 Bronze/Silver/Level upgrade cards you don't have to scroll through them all to see the usable ones, this is already available when in the upgrade options for each character, It would be nice to link all of them together 

OH and DIAMOND UPGRADE CARDS too please, maybe as a drop only from the Elite/Diamond Pack, TYL or Shao Khan's Tower

4 -  The option to see friends current teams and also add friends based on battles in FW not just by use of an Ally in Battle Mode, so you can see when you have faced certain players or how other users are structuring their teams assisting with reporting Hackers too, just elaborating on the above

5 - More Battle mode towers perhaps with the option of Rare Equipment towards the later stages to keep the longer standing players more involved and re-gain focus on Daily Challenges and breathe life into the offline mode

6 - Add Rarer characters like Mileena and Raiden who are currently only available via gambling to FW Store

Brotherhood Sorceror

[ Edited ]

Fun drinking game

Take a shot every time @biad say "its about time"Smiley LOL

The Kahn

[ Edited ]

1) Hell no, it's scary to think the team of all four Triborgs.

2) Hell yeah, we've been waiting such a thing for a while.

3) Not a bad idea, actually.

4) I agree, champion assists can only be used in Battle Mode, they should be also provided in other offline battles as well (SK Tower, Relic Hunt and Challenge Tower).

5) I think we should have a Survival Tower. It will be similar to Relic Hunt where the health carries over the next fight, but you can only play it once a day. It starts from E1 bronze teams all the way up to EX diamonds and once it reaches E5 golds, the opposing teams start to get equipments and talent trees. Once you get to maxed diamonds, their talent tree goes beyond the maximum. After you finish the tower, you get koins and souls as reward, and maybe rare and epic equipments if you reach high enough.

6) Definitely. The latest Scorpion variations (Hanzo and Spec Ops) are two of the best characters in the game. Sub-Zero pales drastically compared to him. He also still doesn't have a diamond variations.

7) Couldn't agree more. Injustice Scorpion is the only Scorpion variation I don't have and from what I've heard, his Injustice variation is a pretty crappy one as well.

8) Looking at Klassic Scorpion & Sub-Zero, someone like Klassic Mileena should've been added to FW store.

Brotherhood Sorceror

New Idea will be for these moderators here to stop erasing messages instead of giving us some help.... they are just making matters worst and are impacting negatively they way NRS communicate with us.!! Robot Mad

Brotherhood Sorceror

@D3athStalker, survival towers sounds good (not as good as my idea ) but i think we need more than koins and souls to keep players playing. We need new equipment sets like in injustices and maybe shard rewards to get new characters.
Lin Kuei Grandmaster

And by survival tower or new game mode it can be done pretty challenging like fighting a team of bosses (harder bosses than those in the end of the current challenges)

Drunken Master

[ Edited ]

I've been hoping that equipment would be treated separately for each team slot for years now. I hate the way that people who only use one team (like FW trolls) can load up all the good equipment into their team. OTOH, people who use more than one team (most people here I'd say) are forced to either use equipment much more sparingly, or suffer the tedium of micromanaging 9-12 pieces of equipment every time you start a battle.

CG adds a small hiccup to this, but really, CG's two QM effects could be applied to all characters, without needing to be equipped. Only apply the FX health boost to the equipping character, plus maybe one more levelled effect as a buff so it's usable in FW for people other than trolls.

Improve the defence against hackers. I mean, let other players get to higher rank, cause now hackers are every where. One more thing is hackers always have new cards (max Level, fusion X) before they are announced to other players. It's not fair

Agree with
MrStiggles

Quick Battle - 1 on 1
Normal Battle - 3 on 3
Hard Battle - 5 on 5
Fatal Battle - 7 on 7
We have to win atleast 2, 3 and 4
The Dragon King

[ Edited ]

@Super_Goro wrote:

New Idea will be for these moderators here to stop erasing messages instead of giving us some help.... they are just making matters worst and are impacting negatively they way NRS communicate with us.!! Robot Mad

@Super_Goro watch your tone!. We are here to do our jobs and if we didnt constantly maintain the forums, it would become a mess with pointless posts or hijacked topics that have irrelevant things in them. Like this post of yours for example.

By the way, when there are things needed sorted, they are reported to NRS by us. Remember the SK Helmet situation?. We got that sorted for all of us and after our intervention, it was finally released. Need i say more on not helping out the community?

Shirai Ryu Assassin

just wanna say that moderators are just fans that lose time to help, they're not payed to do their job, nuff said.

said this i think the thinks that would be really nice will be

1) fatalities (maybe at cost of an x ray, maybe with hidden moves to be more complicated)

2) not new chars, but just a review of some oldies or of same iconic that deserved more (now you did football johnny thtat seems nice) like kano. Klassic Kano with a small refurbishment of stats (nothing more) would became an incredible character, he deserves much more being one of the original 7

3) maybe chose 1 vs 1, 2vs2 or 3vs3.

but overall i love your job especially the last updates

Revenant Leader

Lol 4 v 4 is a dangerous situation. You think cheaters are annoying now? Watch them with four players that that complement each other of a team consisting of WQC SOSC SJV KWSB. That's gonna be one long ass fight. Not to mention a team of HSSC RKL KSC SKJ. X ray everywhere you look.

I’d like to see characters that achieve fusion X and level 60 get a special effect on their card image, and perhaps a slight modification to their in-battle skin/texture, just to make it kinda special like the equipment does when you max it out. It would be a small little change that isn’t necessarily about function but status.

i love the Diamond equipment pack but think that maybe it should drop some special upgrades as well as these are quite expensive.

Also like to +1 the idea of greater interaction (perhaps even light chat?) with friends. 

Fatality 😢should be added by now
Drunken Master

Now so many things going in the game and the forum is very much alive m. Finally there is no talk of game becoming dead or new mk11.
I remember few days back everyone was just pretending that the days of mkxm are numbered and now we need to wait for new version. That time I told there is so much left in the game and it will see so many updates. Yes make this game great......... it already is.
A God Among Us

Keep coming back to this:

1. Group everything in packs to open simultaneously

2. Ability to sell anything in excess— Level Up/Upgrade

3. TYL-exclusives in a pack, ANY pack (except for $$$)

Pro Tip: You don’t really need advice. Just hit them REALLY HARD.

Who do you want in I:GAU or I2? Send me a PM, so I can make an NCI.