Novice

Shadow of Mordor Update

I just tried playing SoM on my Xbox one today and I got an update... I searched online on what was in it but couldn't find anything can anyone enlightening me? I'm glad this game still is getting support when the new one is still so close.
Warchief

Re: Shadow of Mordor Update

I only just started playing again recently. One of my game's captains is named "the Brander" and has two branding irons as weapons. Is that new? I also wonder if some of the dialogue is new.

It is great that the updates continue, whatever they are.
Novice

I knowing there are one handed version of that orc but I haven't seen a duel wielding one... interesting.
Novice

Im trying to find what it is but i cant find any mention of it except here which weird
Follower

To be honest I got shocked from it because right after I switched my internet on, a new shadow of mordor patch suddenly popped up. I have no idea what it's about but i'm hoping its decent since it did lack difficulity, things to do in game and some performance issues when it comes to branding uruks.

Novice

Supposedly it's going to be so you can upload your saved game info into Shadow of War coming here soon.
Nemesis

@Lazmonger that is the current speculation here and on the shadow of mordor subreddit. It's just weird that the devs haven't said anything about it which makes it more interesting.

The only other guess I have is that maybe they made some changes to the wbplay's service and needed to update all games to get them to work right with the online stuff in SoM. Typically that would be done server-side, though, unless it was like a security issue.

The Bright Lord

been trying to get info on this the most popular theory is the game save thing...hopefully the will mention something about this on the stream friday

Novice

I agree... I hope it is save data at least from the orcs I did my final battle with I spent a lot of time building them and they are bad ass

The Bright Lord

This has nothing to do with SoW lol
Novice

Almost forgot about the Nemesis Forge...I will be starting one ASAP!

Novice

maybe it doesn't but i got something while i was playing SoM on PS4 that popped up for about 1-2 seconds and then disappeared. it had the warchief symbol but in white and under it said "Level +50 uruk warchief " and some other things but i couldn't read the rest. it might have something to do with SoW because as far as i know the uruks in SoW range up to 50 power level. i don't know if this is a Easter egg or a glitch the devs put in.

What symbal