Responder
Elder God
Envios: 130

September update!

[ Editado ]

General Gameplay fixes

• General stability and Online stability improvements
  • Move list corrections and improvements to AI logic
  • Online Ranked Match has been replaced with Ranked Set which are first to 3 wins
  • Player Match and Private Match can now be searched with Competitive Mode On
  • From within an Online Lobby Room you can now challenge player to 1v1 and KOTH matches with Competitive Mode On
  • Fixed a rare issue where placing a wager during Clash with high latency on some controller configurations could result in the wrong bet being used
  • Added Xbox Arena support for User Generated Tournaments on Xbox One
  • Player can now equip gear dropped after a match or from a Mother Box to that character’s current default loadout
  • Gear can now be bulk selected in a characters inventory screen with simple and advanced filters
  • Gear can marked as favorite which prevents it from being sold or deleted
  • Fixed many special moves being affected by the strength attribute instead of the ability attribute. Swamp Thing and Bane have had some damage increases noted below to compensate for this
  • Fix for some character select and character viewer animations on premier skins
  • Fixes to visual effects priority with Scarecrow’s & Cyborg’s supermoves
  • Fixed audio issues with several attacks being interrupted
  • Multiverse - fix for Swamp Thing's sidekick being able to make a character unresponsive if interrupted with specific timing
  • Several Gear Abilities with Down, Down inputs that were still not changed to require a more precise input when buffered now do so
  • Fixed an issue which was preventing Starfire Gear Abilities from dropping from Mother Boxes and Multiverse Event rewards
  • Completion requirements have been reduced for all Guild Mulltiverse Tiers
  • AI Loadouts can now be used in Guild Multiverse Events

Stage Specific Fixes

• Arkham Asylum - Fix for toilet interaction having a displaced hit region when interrupted in certain circumstances
  • Atlantis - Bug fix for interrupting wall run interaction under certain circumstances preventing it from being used again
  • Batcave - Fixed a bug causing the hit region of the motorcycle interaction to linger after being interrupted by certain attacks
  • Batcave - Fix for rare situation where players could use a teleport move to be outside the boundaries of the stage

Character Specific Fixes

• Aquaman – Fixed a bug causing combo damage scaling on Trident Scoop and Trident Scoop MB to be larger than expected
  • Aquaman - Fixed a rare issue that could cause Aquaman's trident to be misaligned after hitting an opponent with Deep Sea (Towards + Medium, Light + Hard)

• Atroticus - Fixed rare bug that could cause Brute Slam (Down + Hard) to have longer than normal recovery when hitting Flash while he has Speed Zone character power active

• Bane – Heavy Hammer (Light, Light, Medium, Down) and Fist Slam (Towards + Medium, Down) recovery on hit increased by 2
  • Bane - Increased Base damage on several special moves by 1 to compensate for them being now being correctly adjusted by the Ability stat

• Batman - Fixed a rare bug that could case Batman's Flying Kick follow-up from Straight Grapple to sometimes go in the wrong direction

• Black Canary - When Front Handspring is interrupted by Firestorm's Molten Trap, he will no longer then sometimes pass through Black Canary while immediately following up with Heat Wave (Away + Hard)

• Blue Beetle - Fixed issues with hit regions while character power is active if you attack immediately following a Roll Escape

• Brainiac - Fixed a bug that allowed Tendril Smash MeterBurn (Towards + Hard, MB) to be air escaped
  • Brainiac – Fixed a bug that prevented Beta Strike’s hit region to be increased while opponent is in a combo
  • Brainiac - Fixed bug causing Beta Strike and Beta Bomb blockstun and hitstun being shorter than expected if it collides with the opponent immediately following a blocked Pneumenoid Dive

• Catwoman - After hitting with Cat Dash and Cat Dash MeterBurn Catwoman can no longer sometimes forward dash through the opponent
  • Catwoman - Cat Stance now requires a more precise input when buffered

• Cyborg - . Fixed the ability to perform Back/Forward grapple as a 2in1 cancel while Input Shortcuts are turned off in controller options

• Deadshot - Fix a bug which could result in a lingering empty clip from his end of round win animation
  • Firestorm - Missing with (Air) Fusion Charge then immediately performing Heat Wave (Away + Hard) will no longer sometimes cause Firestorm to pass through his opponent

• Green Arrow - Fixed bug that caused Green Arrow to be briefly immune to high attacks if he started Take Aim character power while crouching and immediately jumped while holding the arrow
  • Green Arrow - Fixed rare issue that would cause Green Arrow's bow to be misaligned after missing with Stinger

• Harley Quinn - Fix for hyenas summoned from her character power appearing in the wrong position in certain circumstances

• Joker - Rolling Gas can no longer be MeterBurned after it is destroyed by things such as Sub-Zero's Ice Klone and Captain Cold's Death-cicle MeterBurn which would result is wasted super meter

• Red Hood - Lethal Lunge MeterBurn while Hidden Explosive Gear Ability is equipped now does 8 less base damage
  • Red Hood - . Akimbo Blaze & Akimbo Blaze MeterBurn Gear Ability now does 3 less base damage

• Robin - Fixed rare issue with Assassin Strike causing the hit animation to not work properly if hitting on the last active frame
  • Robin - Fixed hit FX sometimes appearing in the wrong location on many sword attacks

• Scarecrow - Fixed a bug that caused Fear Flame to fully charge Scarecrow's character power meter when colliding with certain projectiles

• Starfire - Reduced the base damage of My Little Bumgorf (Light, Light), Grishnik Got Your Tongue? (Medium, Light), and Call Your Knorfka? (Medium, Hard) by 1
  • Starfire - Reduced the base damage of Star Strikes (Away + Medium) by 2
  • Starfire - Increased combo damage scaling when canceling into Starbolt character power
  • Starfire - Side Scratch (Down + Light) has 2 less cancel advantage
  • Starfire - Burning Desire & Shooting Star base damage reduced by 1
  • Starfire - Reduced base damage of Star Dust by 2 and Star Dust MeterBurn by 1
  • Starfire - Tamaranean Charge is now airborne on frame 4
  • Starfire - Star Slam gear ability can now be directed close
  • Starfire – Fixed a bug which could cause some lingering visual FX after end of round win animation
  • Starfire - Fixed some hair clipping issues
  • Subzero - Function-Kneeing Properly (Hard) has its hitregion adjusted, has 10 less frames of recovery on hit/block/miss, 10 less frames of blockstun, and slightly less pushback on block
  • Subzero - Killing Blow (Hard, Hard) had its hitregion adjusted
  • Subzero - Low Chop (Down + Light) has 1 more frame of cancel advantage, 2 more frames of recovery, and has 1 more hit advantage
  • Subzero - . Fixed rare issue where several attacks when pushing an opponent into Ice Klone which would cause it to have slightly reduced blockstun

• Supergirl - (Air) Heat Vision Gear Ability will no longer sometimes change impact location after destroying Sub-Zero's Ice Klone

• Superman - Fixed some visual FX being the wrong color when using Bizarro skin

• Swamp Thing - Increased Base damage on several special moves by 1 to compensate for them being now being correctly adjusted by the Ability stat
Survivor of the House of El
Envios: 948

Re: September update!

[ Editado ]

NRS-Lanny wrote:

General Gameplay fixes

• AI Loadouts can now be used in Guild Multiverse Events

It's not a big deal but why are the ai loadouts still not usable in single fights?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ed Boon is our lord and savior.
Novice
Envios: 2

Maybe learn some skill **bleep**got
Novice

Dumbazz

Dope1 wrote:
Dumbazz

What are you even saying lmao?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gear Collector
Envios: 46

Please, allow to select AI loadout as default.. Now we must still select AI loadout before fight.. It will be better for default selection.. Thanks..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Injustice 2 game fan !!!
Novice

Maybe learn some skill **bleep**got

[ Editado ]

@Dope1 

I can be Godlike in Injustice 2 and I would still ask for Ai in single player fights. What does skills have to do with wanting something in a game? You wannabes (Top 8 Tournament Pro Players) need to stop attacking people who just want to enjoy a game however they want. Someone asking for AI in single player shouldn't bother you in your personal life, so please leave people with their requests alone.

Do not try and get around the swear filter

Stranger

Community Moderator
Envios: 6.930

Re: Maybe learn some skill **bleep**got

Let's keep it civil people.

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up. See this? This is my BOOMSTICK!
Novice

[ Editado ]

Sorry about that it won't happen again Moderator. I've seen a post that went around the swear word from Dope1 so I thought it was fine, again I'm sorry about that.

Novice
Envios: 1

I hate catwoman's super Smiley maluco
Novice
Envios: 1

Still no way to buy abilities?! That's ridiculous. Cmon, fix this!

Intown wrote:

@Dope1 

I can be Godlike in Injustice 2 and I would still ask for Ai in single player fights. What does skills have to do with wanting something in a game? You wannabes (Top 8 Tournament Pro Players) need to stop attacking people who just want to enjoy a game however they want. Someone asking for AI in single player shouldn't bother you in your personal life, so please leave people with their requests alone.

Do not try and get around the swear filter

Stranger

Oh I see what he means now lol. The only reason I want it is because it would be interesting to have 2 God like ai fighting each other. I know you can do ai fights against other people's ai but I would rather use my own against each other.

Gear Collector
Envios: 34

This game is for the tournament players and the people who use the same characters as the people in the tournaments,if you don't use those characters you are worthless to wb/netherealm and you are just out of how ever much money you paid on the game(me $130)...thank you for making my 2 favorite D.C. Characters and the only reason I bought the game (black Adam/aquaman) completely worthless...I haven't played this game since the patch after subzero it's just gone downhill after that...thank you for ruining this game for me...smh
Envios: 46

StatethaGreat, you're just salty that your OP characters were equalized. Black Adam's damage was a problem. No character as easy to play as him should be able to easily do 500 damage on every touch.

I'll admit aquaman got nerfed a little too hard, although he did need to be nerfed.

"Completely Useless" is a ludicrous statement.
Novice
Envios: 3

well... pretty good update.. but i was expecting additional  fixes...

imo... heres some  fixes that i wish we get in the futur... i hope some of you will agree...

btw you will see typos, my english isnt on point and i wont bother fixing text details that you can still

read. thanks.

Menu:
=====================
-Faster animation transitions when going from menu to different menus.
  (Everything feels like a giant GIF animation instead of being smooth)
 this batman zooming in and out everytime gets agravating.

-For the love of god.... Combine Brother eye vault with Customize character!!
 brother eye vault "imo" Totally worthless and time wasting menu. 3/4 of its content
 is character specific... i still dont understand how the designers havent noticed...

Customize character:
=====================
-Why overflow? give us 1000 slots already...its not like scripted gear icons take space.....
 (And before anyone even try to talk about Space usage.... have a look at MGSV and its content. its also 30GB)
-Why cant we buy additional inventory slots ? if you tried to make the game like a RPG, well then
 go all in with it....i wouldnt mind buying extra slots with Crystals also...

Brother Eye Vault:
=====================
-Why do "Gear Regeneration" take 08.05  seconds ???  There is a total of 7 animations
 before the gear gets an actual generation....  
 (Everytime we generate a gear 10x times   realise it takes 1 minute and 42 seconds???)
 the point of a fighting game is to quikly get geared and  FIGHT!  not spending 3x more time
 editing / deleting trash gears
-Having the ability to spend SOURCE CRYSTALS on gear generations in order to boost our stats chances
 would be a great way for money/crystal sink
-when we transform gear, from the gear list, make it visible to WICH ONE was already changed
 if we have 3 of the same helm we have no idea wich is wich
-Spinning cube animation should be click/chancel-able right to the end.
-gear generation should be click/cancel-able right to the end.

Gear Stats:
=====================
-Every gear we loot should be character specific... to me this is the biggest hole in the game...
 game is out since May 11th  and there are people with only 4 piece of a set FOR ONE CHARACTER. This is exagerated
and "again  imo"  this is what will eventually get the playerbase to get lower.
I am sorry but do not think for a second that your game is being played day by day from your millions of
buyers... more than half is already bored and uses AI.

if you make loots character specific ONLY  you will see a dramatic change in different character usage in your database.
 (now you only see Batman's and darkseid's grinding the gears for the whole game

Characters:
=====================
-Why do almost ALL the good looking RED HOOD pants have a Jack Strap? it ruins the visual
-Why was Cheetah's visual designed by a first year intern ? No i will not complain to have it changed as you will never do.
but i simply demand to know why her design is WAY OFF compared to others... what happened ? Last minute Rush before release ?

MISC:
=====================
-Please Invent and create a reason to grind profile XP. would be very appreciated tyvm.......
-Practice mode option. Why cant i select my prefered stage music ? (not important i know. i know.... but still Why not?)

- AND FINALLY !!

PLEASE FIX THE SNAKE BEHIND THE ELEPHANT... i mean come on... look at its head placement LOL
 really am i the only one that noticed that ?  i cant stand looking at that loading screen.

Novice
Envios: 5

Hello, I Have problems with the animation of the super power of súper girl, fix it!
Gear Collector
Envios: 34

You must be a dr fate/deadshot spammer
Novice

Netherealm you should add a year 2 dlc like Rainbow is doing so that there would be a more variety of characters from the DCEU. Also maybe add where you can change characters super moves like how overwatch does with play of the game so people can experience different move endings.
Novice

just saw the new legendary items update...

Only 1 item ????

ALL this grinding ????

Forced to utilise useless guilds ????

Item offers no visuall differences ????

No full sets of legendary with new badass look ????

ED Boon  please fire your ridiculous designer and hire a new one with common logic.

All of whats happening now is NR studios being laughed at.  sorry!

Novice

no need for that... before that 2 year ends, Injustice 2 will be played only by EVO tournament players. and normal home players will be playing another game.... just like what happened to injustice 1...