Novice

Resurrecting followers

[ Edited ]

How are you supposed to resurrect followers when they get instantly replaced by another captain? Im trying to upgrade a legendary gear set that requires me to resurrect followers of certain type and level but i can never do it, because whenever one gets killed, hes replaced, never to be seen again.    

How im trying to do it atm is,say i need to resurrect a beastmaster of lvl 40+, ill send out a normal beastmaster of that lvl to kill a higher lvl captain. Then ill advance time and hope he dies! in most cases he does, Or hes captured. If hes captured ill advance time again and let him be executed.  But like i mentioned above hes replaced instantly.

I've tried going to the actual duel or execution and just watching but same thing happens. What am i doing wrong here? How can i avoid followers being replaced so i can resurrect?  

Novice

Re: Resurrecting followers

From my understanding, first you must complete Act III and conquer Minus Morgul. Then, you have to complete all 3 levels of the Pit Fights in Minus Morgul which will award you the Undying Loyalty upgrade. This is what allows you to resurrect followers. The resurrection is done via the Army menu in which you highlight a dead follower and press 'Y' to resurrect. Upon resurrection, your follower will lose levels and become very vulnerable to fire.

Novice

I know how to resurrect i just cant do it because my followers get replaced immediately. 

Novice

[ Edited ]

Everything that talks about resurrecting captains says all you have to do is: if a ally captain gets killed, all you have to do is get next to them and use the Raise Dead ability. Or resurrect them in the Army menu. However, Raise Dead does not resurrect Orcs who are decapitated (at least thats the info I gathered.) Tried to find info on occurrences where killed captains get replaced but no luck.

Novice

hay m8 so pick your guy you want to res set as bodyguard summon kill him goarmy an res yours being replaced cos time moves on this way time stands still . Hope it helps