Re: Now this is the time when there should be two challenges every week.

@itisclobber2 wrote:
Actually from jan17 to August 17 was golden period as far as challenges are concerned. There were lots n lots of challenges that time. But I missed the bus and there are many many players like me.
After October there are only repeat of few challenges again and again. None of my unlocked card is less than E5 and I directly fused very few of them. Barry, Jade,PCC,SRT, AST All were repeated at least three times some may be more. But there is no old repeats. And now with so many challenge characters chances are lesser than ever for their repeats.

That sucks. I started playing in October and couldn't finish the Goro challege. When they repeated him shortly after, I was like, "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK!". Now, I complain everytime they run Goro. But it's always a nice surprise when they repeat old characters, like they did with Klassic Sonya.

1 Challange per week is enough & it should give Faction Points also to climb in Faction War

Quest Mode is good though

Battle Mode should also give Faction Points to climb in Faction War

S K Tower is good but Coins & Souls can be increased as Reward

Relic Hunt & Reptile Tower should be in every 2 week (RH 1st & 3rd) (RT 2nd & 4th)

Faction Wars should be a Weekly Event with Better Rewards (Only Coins, Souls & Equipment)
2 Characters per week as reward is enough
Tarkatan Nomad

They need to have multiple challenges per week and add a extra difficulty to battle mode and the challenges to make it harder
Goddess of Truth

@PaagalBABU

I agreed, until you typed Faction wars should be weekly! HELL NO!

The only thing that should change with FW’s, is that LEGEND players should receive 4 BR Kards, and Grandmaster Players should receive 3 BR Kards. As a reward for finishing top10/50 in FW’s
Demigod

Don’t you think 8 challenge characters in a week time a bit too much. I will rather say. They should give one card from Contender elite to Master rank and from their onwards two cards. But the no of cards in Blood Rubies pack really sucks. There are only 10 or 12 cards out of those we usually get 4 every week. I say NRS should include all the cards available in CP as faction war rewards. I’m tired of getting same Ronin Kenshi, PE, GSEB or KM each week. At least they can include old characters who were introduced before 1.11 update. DR, FFLK,KWSB, MKJ,DLKK,HTJB,SJV,DEK,PM,TGR etc. I will solve so many things in the game. Than even one challenge with new cards will be welcomed.

I believe the main issue with the weekly challenges is the lack of repeat of older cards. Or at least some that we haven't seen in a while. As long as we can get the chance to unlock every character 1 challenge per week is really good. Or at least include those card on the ruby pack.
Lin Kuei Grandmaster

Your wish is granted. As always, tomorrow Smiley Happy
Tarkatan Nomad

Yeah but they’re only doing it the next two weeks, it should be every week now. It’s been out 3 years and we had over 50 challenge characters. MK11 will be out next year and a new mobile game will come out just like injustice did. Personally I think they should just update any changes to this game so we don’t have to start over from scratch again
Demigod

O my God. I just discussed and now here we are!!!! Two challenges in a week is coming. I guess this trend will be repeated many a time. I think last year at the same point of time there were about 25 challenge cards in the game. Now the number is approximately double. I don’t see in one challenge per week they can repeat anything older than one year. So guys like it or not many double challenges week you will see.
Goddess of Truth

@itisclobber2

Then there is still hope for Noob, Nightwolf, Rain, Sindel and Shang Tsung yet!

Not to mention He-Man, Skeletor,Leatherface and Ghostface!
Johnny Cage Stunt Double

@itisclobber2 wrote:
Even a kid knows the meaning of last one year. If this is July than one year time period will be from July17 to July18.

May if I had everything unlocked I would also telling that the repeats should be only for new character.
So who have every character unlocked are loudly opposing the idea of old characters repeat. But game is not for them only. Every player matters.

Even an adult like you don't know that "the last year" is different from "for a year". lol 

I started Feb 2017,dude! And I am not opposing to that idea(it benefits me). But that idea is nonsense!

NRS will make double challenge as compersation so don't get your hope too high; then throw all the hate at NRS when there is no more double challenge.

Demigod

😆 LoL,
I know you will pop up after reading my comment. But double challenges yes.
O my God. I am hell of a predictor.
Johnny Cage Stunt Double

@itisclobber2 Actually I have wanted to reply for a long time but lazy! lol.

Let's hope your prediction come true so I will unlock all characters, play with my wanted teams then quit this game until new characters arrive!
Highlighted

It should be the time for 2 challenge a week but it should be an idea to one of them monday and the other one thursday or something like this.Btw for the guy started the topic,there are 45 challenge characters,not more than 52.