Novice

Nearly 200 Hours in and...

So I've been playing this game like crazy trying to mold the perfect nemesis via fighting until I die and helping out the gentlema... gentle-uruk (I guess) who killed me and I get them to max level and warchief then decide it's time to knock this guy down a peg/straight up murder him and I can't help but feel like the game isn't supported anymore by the development team, so I guess, to make a long story short, a new game+ mode would be a great addition and you could have it increase the enemy level every time somebody finishes the game and enters NG+. or at least add some tweaks in the options to increase enemy aggresivness and allow a player to have level 25 warchiefs/captains in free roam.

(and maybe some of the new warchiefs and captains we saw in the dlc could be transferred into free roam via an optional file download?)

I know I'm probably just dreaming here and none of the developers will see or respond to this because they are busy with other games (Hopefully a sequel to Talions wacky little adventure) but I figure it's worth a try and on the off chance any of the above ideas are used in some way it could keep the game relevent for a while longer. 

Community Manager, Monolith Productions

Re: Nearly 200 Hours in and...

Worry not, we're always here, and we're always listening.

Thanks for the feedback. Smiley Happy

A new game plus mode is a basic feature this game still needs. And not one with forced difficulty ala Arkham Knight.

Life's a bowl of cherries, and this is the pits.
Novice

Thank you Andy, but are we going to see any progress on this? NG+ is something that is highly demanded (even if not everyone posts on the community site) and I'm sure people would get a kick out of seeing beast master warchiefs and warchiefs from the bright lord on the same map with a nice level 25 cap (or if you're feeling ambitious 30) and if the folks at monolith are too busy then add mod support and I'm sure the community will do all this themselves.

Cheers for the reply Andy.

Novice

HELLOOOOO
Novice

Heloooo
Novice

K den
Highlighted
Novice