Johnny Cage Stunt Double

Re: Kombat Cup Johnny Cage challenge bug (NRS answer)

I remember in 2015 , to buy a 150 soul combat pack ,I used to grind for 7 - 10 days , now things are quite easy and convenient for free players like me 😌😌. So no complains .
" Do more of what makes you happy "
Tarkatan Nomad

Any further update about the challenge resetting issue?
Novice

I don't think it's a "bug". I think they're holding is over for something they didn't quite finish before they planned on releasing it. Eg. New challenge (s), pack, etc.

I think its not re-challenge just continuation of previous challenge ...KCSonya Blade is next as its not mentioned "unlock KCSB & her equipments & support cards before her upcoming challenge" like KCJC. Definitely not bug.

Still "100% complete" .It seems they do not reset challenge 😑😑😑
Cyber Initiative Leader

Let it go, start a Triborg Sub-Zero challenge in exchange Smiley Wink

@recko2234Triborg Sub_Zero challenge??

Triborg Sub-Zero challenge??
I can not see it in game.
@recko2234

I’ve received from NRS 15 souls, level-up card and apologize for inconvenience with, but challenge still be the same, they ain’t fix it...
Veteran Member

Instead of fixing it , they bribed us 15 souls and a level card for forgetting Abt challenge reset.

The Kahn

This sucks...
They should have given at least half the Souls and Koins that will be rewarded when two modes of the challenge are completed....
Or a copy of KmCJC would be great
Cyber Initiative Leader

@MVPAEE Let it go! = leave it!

Start a TSZ challenge In exchange = Start a TSZ challenge instead of KCJC.

Brotherhood Sorceror

If KCJC isn't working, why not just run some other none bugged challenge instead?
Tarkatan Nomad

Rif.: Kombat Cup Johnny Cage challenge bug (NRS answer)

Are the people from NRS parents of Scrooge?They are **bleep** greedy
Happiness is a warm gun -Erron Black

I was having faith that surely NRS would have this situation resolved by now. How hard could it be to reset a challenge? Pretty **bleep** bummed. I’m just gunna grind quest for the week. Not even Gunna play faction wars. GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER NRS.
The Kahn

Guys, it’s one week! Calm down friends, and maybe watch the actual World Cup!
Highlighted
Hall of Famer

I cant believe people complaining too much because 1 WEEK without challenge and said they lost 1000+ souls due to this.
Early in this game we can only get 13 souls daily by completing daily objectives, a week long of faction wars, 3 weeks challenge, half of the blood rubies from current fw, no blood ruby pack and no quest.
People should be grateful because its easier to get things(especially souls) nowadays instead of complaining everytime.

People behaving like a bunch of kids just because challenge is not working.. You all need a chill pill.. Go to the beach, watch world cup or do something.
Black Dragon Mercenary

First and formost, no one wants to watch the world cup. I know I know "it's the most popular sport in the world" blah blah blah. Yet it doesnt even make half the money that basketball or Footbal make in revenue. And this ain't 3 years ago We have a certain level of expectations at this point in this game. Yes they have a right to mistakes but that doesnt excuse the fact that it should be fixed by now and a measly 15 souls is not a fair compromise

Right. Three years ago there weren’t 40 million people playing this game. We do have higher expectations now because that’s what we’ve been given! 48 hours is more than enough time to have reset the challenge. And 15 souls is basically HALF of what most of us make in ONE hour of quests. Least they could have done was thrown a old challenge out there for us to do while they tried to figure the situation out. Of course it sounds like the game has changed drastically for the better, but we’ve been accustomed to a certain expectation for the last like six months. So this indeed sucks.