Highlighted
WB Community Manager

Injustice 2 Free Trial Information

[ Edited ]

FreeTrial_Coming_soon.jpg

We’re happy to announce that from December 14–18, Injustice 2 will have a Free Weekend event on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

During the event, the Injustice 2 main roster will be available to play in all of the game’s multiplayer modes.  For those who prefer to fight on their own, the first three chapters of the story mode will be available to play and a few of the DLC characters can be found lingering in the Multiverse. Players will also be able to earn the ability to level up, earn Mother Boxes and unlock various customization options!

Should you decide to pick up the full game, you’ll retain any progress and items as long as you use the same account used to take part in the Free Trial. Best of all, it’s a great time to pick up Injustice 2 since it’s on sale for 50% off!

Look for more details regarding this trial below.

Deployment Schedule:

Trial Timing:        Thursday, December 14   thru Monday December 18 - (5 days)

Platforms:           PlayStation® 4 - PlayStation Plus membership required (except in SIEE territories)

Xbox One

Price Discount:  50% price drop (from $60 to $30) during trial

The free trial period will begin at 9:00 a.m. PST, December 14, and end at 11:59 p.m. PST, December 18, in all participating territories.

Installation and Play Instructions:

Before your battle begins you’ll need to install “Injustice 2” on your selected platform. To install and play on December 14, please see below for platform-specific instructions:

FOR PLAYSTATION 4:

Step 1: Turn on your PlayStation 4 and log in to your preferred local user.

Step 2: Go to PlayStation Store and select "Search" from the top menu.

Step 3: In the search field, type in "Injustice 2".

Step 4: Select "Injustice 2 Free Trial" from the search results and then click "Download."

Step 5: Once the download and installation process is complete, click "Start" to begin!

FOR XBOX ONE:

Step 1: Turn on your Xbox One and log in to your Xbox Live account.

Step 2: Go to the Xbox One Store, then select "Search."

Step 3: In the search field, type in "Injustice 2".

Step 4: Select " Injustice 2" from the search results and then click "Free Trial."

Step 5: Once the download and installation process is complete, click "Launch" to begin!

The Injustice 2 Free Trial will be available for download from December 14-18.

Free Weekend FAQ:

Q. In what territories is the Free Trial available?

A. The Free Trial will be offered in all territories on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. PS4 owners are required to have a PlayStation Plus membership to access the trial in all territories except SIEE. Xbox One owners are required to have an Xbox Live Gold membership to access the trial in all territories.

Q. What game content will be available during the Free Weekend?

A. The Injustice 2 Free Trial content includes:

• Single Player Mode
    • Story Mode: Chapters 1 - 3 are playable. Chapters 4-12 are locked
    • Multiverse: Featuring characters not seen on the main roster.
    • Other modes are fully accessible
  • Multiplayer and Online Modes are fully accessible
    • Free Trial players can play against owners of the game
  • Playable Characters: All characters are playable except DLC characters (and Brainiac)
    • DLC Characters will be playable through Multiverse event portals
  • Save Progress and Purchases if Free Trial players upgrade to the full game
    • Players get to keep their progress and in-game purchases
  • Xbox and PlayStation Stores will be fully accessible and in-game purchases are allowed

Q. Do I need Xbox Live Gold or PlayStation Plus membership to participate in the Free Weekend?

A. PlayStation Plus* memberships are required to play the Free Trial (PS4 users in the SIEE territories will not require a PlayStation Plus membership), XBox Live Gold is not required.

Q. What languages are supported during Free Trial?

A. The Free Trial supports all languages that the Injustice 2 game supports.

Q. Is there a discount during the Free Trial?

A. Yes. The full game will be available for purchase on PSN and XBL at a 50% discount for a limited time while the trial is active.

Q. What if I already own the full game of Injustice 2 on PS4 or Xbox ONE?

A. If you already own or have purchased the full game prior to the Free Trial, login to the Injustice 2 game between December 14-18 to get 2,000 free source crystals.

Q. Will I be able to play the Free Trial after the Free Trial is over?

A. No. The Free Trial will only be playable during the Free Trial dates for December 14-18.

Q. Will my progress from the Free Trial and any in-game purchases carry over if I purchase Injustice 2 later (i.e. after the trial has ended)?

A. Yes. Any progress you’ve made in the game, as well as any in-game purchases, will carry over to the full game once you purchase the Injustice 2 on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, regardless of if the full game is purchased during or after the free trial period. Please be sure to purchase the game on the same platform & account that your free trial was played on.

Q. Will there be any sort of maintenance planned during the Free Trial?

A. There's no downtime or maintenance currently planned for the Free Trial. If this plan changes at any point, we'll be sure to provide information about major service interruptions in the official forums.

Novice

Re: Injustice 2 Free Trial Information

Hello
Novice

Well shoot, no free trial on pc :/
Novice

Can you guys put the Justice League multiverse up to
Novice

LoL
This is Clickbate business 101
Novice

Is offline multiplayer available during the free trial?
Novice

There's no free trial on asia region
Novice

Disappointed that the free trial is not on Asia, nor any discounts here.
Novice

so is anyone elso experiencing the trail constantly saying that its inactive or not working? it is a full day before the trial is supposed to be over (the 17 when the trial ends the 18th)

Novice

I attempted to buy the game at half price Monday night via the PlayStation store and it’s full price now. They(Sony) Sid I should contact wbgames. What now?
Novice

Will my progress still save if I buy the disc version after the trial?