Lin Kuei Grandmaster

Re: I think faction war has been fixed

i am playing on iOS and it is not clean. Some people might get lucky to not get any poopers. It sucks as last battle loose or quit meaning no chance to get bonus item like the new Mask.

Asi see that on the hacker side maybe there some evolvment... But the f*king "everbody continuusly renevants and bone shields" - it maybe even worse than before.

Topics: 10
Kudos: 60
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 0

Hackers go on holiday sometimes
The Kahn

NRS does periodic purges. They've obviously been doing them more often recently. FW is very playable again, even with health gear.

I did see a new trick though... The opponent was damageable (in that damage text showed up) but it did not move the health bar at all... like I did 14 Jade SP1 to one character and the bar was at full health). Also, I reflected some unblockable damage and caused in excess of 245,000,000 in damage to the opponent, without knocking them out. But my characters took only normal amounts of damage. It was all very strange.
The Kahn

this is another type of hacking, does not use TT but changes attack and HP to billions

The Kahn

I'm familiar with those... but when they attacked me the attack numbers were normal. Only if I reflected the damage was it massive... was just odd.
Lin Kuei Grandmaster

[ Edited ]

wishful thinking. I went up against plenty of poopers with the HOMKX handles.

I exited out before playing them of course.

Also other hackers. without that handle. 

BTW, it is weird to play against someone is is NOT  a hacker, since I can kill them so quicky, LOL. Sometimes I forget what my damage output is suppose to look like!

The Kahn

Unfortunately I am still facing undefeatable hackers on my Note 5
Erron Black: The Fallen Princess.

Kitana: The Wandering Fool.

Erron Black: Introductions complete. Let's go.
The Kahn

[ Edited ]

Hell, I even faced a hacker with my team composed of E3 KSB, E4 UHJC and E3 PCC. **bleep** had a team composed of Ermacs and they had 100% resistance to power drain Smiley Frustrated

I think it got even worse.

The Kahn

It is not fixed.

Matador just did 150,000,000 damage with DELK SP1.
Black Dragon Mercenary

Look... Im not saying they are gone. I'm saying I never got anywhere in fatal battle and now most hackers with the SAME NAME are beatable. Not that I always win but I do sometimes now. Like their health is going down and I have not been one shot killed since this update and its been 3 Days! Very weird. Of course bone shield, defuff, and no power daining TThacks happens but something is going on with ATTACK and Health maxed. If you haven't tried it then go to fatal battle and play the homkx teams with your best teams and see if you get one shot killed or not. I can use my diamond cards still and its been 3 days. Idk. We see after the weekend if it gets worse. Some homkx teams I played yesterday I don't see today so far. Idk.

Faced several poopers who wouldn't take basic damage today.
Cyber Initiative Leader

Until the FW update comes, hackers will be here, and will be annoying as ever. Nothing we can do, except ignoring them.

But one thing is sad that, we may not be able to use our best cards because they will bring the immortal hackers in FW. Haven't used my AK in ages. Smiley Sad

Get Over Here!
The Kahn

hi folks

just to say they are back

Shirai Ryu Assassin

They were just on completing some Quests, now they have all Maxed. Out they are back.
Highlighted

Stop spreading fake news please the hackers have gone nowhere they are in the game & they will never go until NRS does something about it
Brotherhood Sorceror

I'm don't know about hackers but the guy which designed the talent tree must be publicly hang and then burn. Revenant, bone shield and centurion shield are the most stupid thing in the world.
Brotherhood Sorceror

Today from over 30 battles I lost one because the guy proc 2 bone shields and revenant when he was supposed to die. I almost thrown my device.

Hackers are back! I almost missed them, after having a whole hacker-free month of pure gameplay. Both of my teams have been encounering annoying pieces of **** in every ladder. Not TT hackers though, but those that tweak base stats to increase damage and not lose HP.

Novice

i just also met that guy. hes OP