Leader of the Titans

Re: Character Ideas: Counter the Meta

N52NW: (Reduce to Basic) Reduce all the special damage into basic damage level. (E.g. A 4-hit Sp1 is equivalent to 4 hit tap damage, a 3 hit Sp2 is equivalent to 3 heavy hits).

Cheers Smiley Very Happy
New Skins Wish List: NW, LL, GA, and all other characters who only have 3 (or less) skins in the game right now
Unconquerable

Rebirth Green Arrow

Passive: Survival- Upon Sp1 activation, Green Arrow disbales enemy gears for 12 seconds

Unconquerable

Wow, I'm a little surprised so many people are against gear, i thought it was the funnest part of setting up teams?
Tyrant Defeater

@dwill   Actually, I really like the Swamp Thing idea.  Although, I would like to see it applied to a different new character that it would fit with:  Poison Ivy.

Tyrant Defeater

Allenb60 wrote:

Zatanna - Reverse Order - upon tag-in Zatanna steals any positive status effects from her opponent

(positive status effects such as regeneration, Inj2SM's passive, or Batmobile Immunity)

Martian Manhunter - Mind Reader - Martian Manhunter steals power whenever his attacks deal no damage

(this counts for the basic attack immunity provided by the fourth world chestplate)

Personally I don't think these are overpowering, and each have a different counter, but if they are overpowered let me know?

Don't really like the Static idea because he's got two good passives already (stun on sp1 and blocking gives him power.

However, for Zatanna, I really like that passive, as her current passive is one that's useless, in my opinion.

Tyrant Defeater

How about

Bwana Beast

passive:  When he tags in or whenever an opponent tags in against him, they laugh so hard that they cannot evade and their specials are disabled for five seconds until they get their breath.

Unconquerable

[ Edited ]

@crushman Thanks for the reponse

A stunning first special attack isn't part of Static's passive, if a variation was made it would most likely have the same first special attack like other character varients. In fact I had his first special attack in mind as I made it up since it has a 100% chance to stun, and the Cloak of Destiny would allow any of his teammates to deal massive damage without being evaded.

I wasn't really shooting for anything specific, just a generic idea to counter gear such as the ridder's staff and motherbox.

(Absent) Community Mod

[ Edited ]

Justice League Cyborg: Body Resistance: Cyborg and Justice League characters receive enchanced power generation when suffering critical dot.  Stacks up x3

Suck on that LC full set.

Justice League Member

@harjac Does full LC set give you crit DOT?

Highlighted
Vanquisher

Ok challenge accepted ! Since Blackest Night Doomsday isn't as strong as I though he would be let's bring a Doomsday so OP you don't want to face him with huge stats:
-Could be Dawn of Justice Doomsday
-or the Doomsday that teamed up with Superman to help him manage Imperiex
-or the Doomsday with that poisoning aura that could have killed Wonder Woman if it wasn't with the help of a the ocean
Anyway the extreme passive of that Doomsday no matter the skin would be with the highest damage and health of course and would be:
"Doomsday disable all passives of any kind of the opposent team, all gears of the opposent team, and all augmentations of that same opposent team (damage, health, critical damages and chances) and he's immune to any debuff (electricity, fire, bleed, poison, power and life absorption and stun effect).
To explain this passive well it's pretty simple the only way to manage to kill him is the old fashion way with specials and basic attacks.
That's it for me let me tell what you think
(Absent) Community Mod

[ Edited ]

@LoY4l No it doesn't, but just about everyone who has full LC set has some crit chance which means for the computer that translates to 100% crit dot even though the highest is 50%.  So right off the bat your character would gain enchanced power for each second you are fighting that full set LC corp charater.  Now if they use a special that would be the second stack.  You would gain power so quickly that it would counter the insane amount of health you would lose.

Exemplar

Scarecrow-weaponized madness. When ever scarecrow receives critical damage from it deals that much damage. If it's from a special double it. Opponents team gains a chance for critical damage.

Clayface. ??? Cannot be equipped, immune to all passives, opposing passives effects do not happen and gear effects are ignored while clayface is in combat

Animated batman. Gotham justice if animated batmans sp1 hits at 200% all animated characters get 1 bar of power.

Animated joker. ???? All attacks of animated joker's have a 5% chance of life drain.
The Dragon King

The Rival/Rival Flash

If the Rival has a Special EVADED or NULLIFIED, he encircles the opponent in lightning, DRAINING 100% of their power, refunding the Special's POWER cost, and throws lightning that deals 50% of the used Special's maximum damage.

"Oh, I'm not like the Flash at all. Some would say, I'm the Reverse."
Waiting for Thunder God Cid