Senior Moderator

Re: Blackest Night Doomsday - Exclusive Preview

Samer wrote:
His damage is "low" because he has higher health.
But it's not that low. Raven has same damage and she destroys with her sp2.
To put things in perspective AO Batman and GF Superman have 1000 base damage.

And if it's a problem give him some damage and crit augments .. his damage can go up to 1350 that's not low by any means. Higher damage is overkill, contrary to the apparent current belief, you don't need to KO a team with basic attacks or a single sp1.

They had to down his damage a bit. Can you imagine him with LOA knives, ibistick, another special 1 booster? With his passive he won't need crit to 1 shot teams with special 1s.

The God of War

[ Edited ]

Well for starters he looks way better than his hideous movie counterpart. hahah..

To me blackest night doomsday's passive is the third best among the 3 new cards that we have seen due to the unknown time factor involved in activating the passive itself.

He also has the lowest base damage that we know of so far from this coming update but i think that's probably because of his passive so that he's not too overpowered with his special attacks.

But the major plus point is his health which is the fourth joint highest in the game. It is as good as those lower health stats augmented to around the same amount of health. Overall, it is nice to have a new and even stronger doomsday. 👍

Every Battle Defines You
Vigilante of the Night

Wow. A lot of strong feelings on this thread. 

I am not especially excited for these characters. It would be more exciting to have at least one new character, but I didn't really expect it. CW looks good. SG is just horrible in every way, and an aura is not going to fix that. I hate seeing more zombies added to the game (enough of zombies and vampires!), but I am a DD fan. I don't have really strong feelings either way so far, except disappointment over SG, but you can't expect to have WB cater to your personal fancies, right?

WRT Zoom, I think the hardcore comic fans need to cut the TV show fans some slack. Yes, I realize that there is a long history behind Zoom that is not reflected in the show, but this community is made up of lots of different types of people. Some are long-time comic fans, some are just recent fans of the TV shows. A lot of people want to see Zoom. I am one of them (although I would really hope that they made a new character, not just a Flash reskin in black). Some don't really like this Zoom because he is nothing like the character they know from the comics. That's fine. The die hard comics fans add a LOT to this community, but it takes all kinds folks, and a lot of people really like Zoom and want to see him.

Novice

A big disappointment.!! Give us characters we want like Zoom. Metahuman killer frost. AK Nightwing
Don't give us characters like doomsday or Grundy which are pretty lame
Besides Catwoman both the characters sucks
Dissapointed!!!
Vanquisher

What the **bleep** have you done with my favorite character ? That's a nice skin and all I've waited for this but what kind of damage stats did you gave him !!! He should be the most damaging character instead it's catwoman who out damage every one ....geez really ???
Vanquisher

With all the slow characters coming like solomon grundy and doomsday i hope we get zoom to compensate speed wise
(Absent) Community Mod

If we get a zoom I'll be mad...

We will get another flash reskin and they will call him zoom

So many better characters to choose then zoom
Master Vigilante

Doomsday.... LAME!!!
*Sanity is for the WEAK*
The Kahn

First i am glad we finally got a bndd he was in my wishlist second dd is not slow his heavys are a little slow but his light attacks are extremely fast and ive also seen alot of requests about bndd and now that weve finally gotten him people are ranting about him what another doomsday wtf man the people who are not happy with dd are never gonna be happy from anything.his damage is not low because his passive compansates for it and he has the highest health in the game tied with 3 others.i think he has great potential to become a great character.and by the way youre never gonna get zoom.im sick of seeing everyone just going bannans for zoom thank god for the people who are standing up to this regime.the zoom regime.pretty happy for dd.good work wb.
The Kahn

And iam sure even if we get zoom and he dosent have the most op stats and the most op passive the zoom regime is gonna go coocoo over it like we need a stronger base stats 1400 dmg 1450health passive after stacking three speedforces zoom can one hit kill anyone.
A God Among Us

I think since bndd has been in console Injustice for years, its about time. I like the New catwoman too, its just that sooooo many have begged for Arkham Nightwing for sooooo long. I hope hes included.
Vanquisher

I love DD! And definitely I am hyped about this one! It's been requested a long time and finally it's here Smiley Happy
Guys stop whining about not having new characters, console character have to come first a long time ago. And I am talking about blackest night, Earth 2 etc.
Tyrant Defeater

Really disappointed by the comments on this thread. First of all, having a slow skin does not mean the new one will be. Take the Scorpion skins we have, MKS (the first skin added) has really fast, fluid heavy basics while MKXS has a clunky 2 hit heavy that sucks unless you give him some extra speed.

Secondly, why are you complaining about getting skins for characters that have very few skins in the game? Personally I don't want to have half my roster dominated by 2 or 3 characters and hopefully we will see more variety in the future.

Thirdly, y'all can stuff it about him having a low damage stat. Can you imagine what kinds of crazy damage he can do with his passive on a SP2? Look at the silver WW and you'll see how easy it will be to take out other characters.

Finally, unbunch your panties for a moment and remember that the 3 characters that have been revealed had been requested months ago (at least 2 patches iirc). Zoom in the TV show has been around for a much shorter period of time.

Sorry for the angry rant, but it needs to be said.
Personally, very happy with the choices of new skins for the new update. I just hope we get a new Nightwing and Green Arrow next.
Johnny Cage Stunt Double

Joao_27 wrote:

Another skin. so the suicid squad characters wont happen...

Sure they will. When Suicide Squad hits theaters. 3 months from now. 

Exemplar

@Hoe town... well said...
Highlighted
An Elder God Among Us

I'm down with BNDD! Im going to have some fun with this card.

We may be seeing two more cards for 2.9 so I agree to lets chill the complaining and give thanks for new additions and a game update period.

I also hope that we can credit promote these new cards.
Hero of the Insurgence

Been waiting for a new Grundy and Doomsday skin! Thanks Raijinn!

Now just waiting for Regime Ares and Regime Shazam to show up
IGAU, IMMORTALS, MKX & INJ2
Phalanx

@GMX bro chill out not every can be same as you what are trying to do is disrespect majority's opinion on zoom i admit that you and most here have good dc background but poeple like me who just watch tv series movies and stuff would consider zoom to be best of all flashes
And about passive he can 100% stun on every special regardless of being blocked
Or against any flash zoom gain 20% extra speed or something
And @Samer about zoom being a blob of black
I usually respect your opinion but this is really irrelevant
So i assume you are ok with ADS being a big a** ape and all but zoom's a blob and i read you mentioning kingshark and killercroc now again wouldnt thier designs be crap cnsidering wb but no you are ok with it
I respect you all very much you are on comunity much longer than me but respecting opinions is something you guys are lacking in these recent issues

Most imp of all respect

Dont fooled by my rank on forum i am a vet
Phalanx

I am cool with BDD i wanted it as well but E2 SG seriously that slow monkey is the least i expected
If some say wb is fulfilling poeple's request than plz kindly aswer me this havent poeple been asking like hell (including me) for a new nightwing arrow supergirl zoom ares and shazam
Tyrant Defeater

@Supesshouldbebes It's not an opinion that zoom would be a blob of black. Killer croc and king shark won't be blobs of black. You are extremely biased towards Zoom, and anything we say, you will not only disrespect our opinions, but claim that we are disrespecting yours.