Novice

Shadow of war dream

So last night of this post I had a shadow of war dream. In it, i was playing fighting in a fortress assualt and had gotten to the final point, I met my guys in front of the gate. Except the gate opened to reveal one of the last two standing warchiefs, this guy's name was Malmug the duelist, standing in front with a large group of uruks and ologs behind him.

From there he called me out, saying that I was not worthy of fighting the overlord and to fight him, one on one to the death. As my skill in the game (in my dream) was good, I gladly accepted his challenge and faced him in open combat getting to the point where i had wittled him down to the last pit of health before either execution or branding him.

Only for the last warchief to pop out of no where and punch me across the courtyard, The olog I cant remember the name of but he was a Fiery terror tank and held a flame thrower on his back. Once i had gotten to my feet he pulled out said flame thrower and was about to hit me, only for one of my guys to interfere.

My companion was an uruk archer called Ushak the demolisher (weird name, i know) he was the destroyer class and had put on of his bombs onto his arrow, firing it at the Olog that was about to roast me. His arrow exploded, causing Olog to yell out in pain as the flamethrower exploded in his hands and light everything within a few meters on fire, including the already wounded duelist to immidately burned to death.

I dont rememeber anything other than that, but i thought i might as well share it

Novice

Re: Shadow of war dream

for those who look at this article, if you have any similar dreams, done be afraid to put them in the comments Smiley Happy also i know i misspelled some things in my article

Topics: 3
Kudos: 59

this means one thing. You think to much on the game
Novice

He was just thinking about the game while asleep... leave him alone..

if he had any suggestions or thought of something cool to add it would have been epic, i'm sure.

Novice

It would be a cool think to encounter as you fight your way to the Overlord.
Novice

I think it would be cool too.

Highlighted

How do you bookmark this topic?