Novice

Curing Bruz

Bruz was a very likeable, fun, and entertaining character. I found him sad and disturbing after he was shamed. I wish the devs could implement a way to cure Bruz and return him to the way he was. I've seen many other people support this idea.
Highlighted

Re: Curing Bruz

Or maybe even a way to make followers non deranged. 

Novice

I would love a cure deranged because a lot of my followers that I love became deranged when I was trying to get rid of iron will and now there all sad or just outright insane sounding!
Novice

I agree! Since I am level like 19 it's so hard getting followers and I have to shame them all, and they become deranged! I like the idea of it, but would enjoy a way to underange them.

Olog-hai

If Bruz was cured then it would mean Monolith would have to record lines for him for the nemesis system which is extra work, unless they steal a few of Baz, Daz and Gaz's lines that don't involve Bruz
Novice

What they need to do is make a training order that turns orcs sane again, i don't know how many times i try to recruit a captain because i thought his personality was cool and then shamed him ones and then goes deranged, so ther should be a way to get there personalitys back