Highlighted
Novice

Arena system and Nazgûl skin

I think it is a good idea to introduce into the game the Witcher 2-style arena system, it would really be great to fight a lot of orcs at once. And still new ones appear after killing the previous ones, and it is getting harder and harder, captains, warchiefs, and other types of orcs. Another good idea is to enter Nazgûl outfit and Witch-king of Angmar outfit to look really great. And another idea may be for the 100% completion of the game Sauron outfit only that in reduced size but I think the best skin is Witch-king of Angmar and Nazgûl skin so please add these two outfits to the game. And one crazy idea Batman skin (easter egg) Smiley Very Happy WB Games is working on this game.

Novice

Re: Arena system and Nazgûl skin

I would also want celebrimbor
Novice

Sounds awesome. I also really would like nazgûl skins
Novice

I had the same idea I think that some skins could be bought by Mirian or a very small amount of gold for example 100 to 300 gold or 3000 to 5000 mirian by the skin of the specter of the nilgul isildur I would love this, could also give a legendary level 60 set of nazgul armor (if my English is not good it's because I'm Brazilian and I'm writing for google translator Smiley Happy)