Highlighted
Rocksteady Community Manager

*** DISCUSSION *** Community Challenge Pack

Hey Arkham People

We wanted to take a moment to talk about the recently announced Community Challenge Pack, and make sure everyone here in the community knows how to get involved.

In the Community Challenge Pack, we’re bringing back classic environments from our previous Arkham games for you to play with all the new characters and moves from Batman: Arkham Knight. There will be six new AR Challenges added to the game, and we want your help deciding which locations to use. Rather than go into a full fan vote with hashtags, this thread is intended to act as the hub for discussion about the best challenge maps (or even just locations) from Rocksteady's previous Arkham games.

To decide which maps to feature we’re looking for cool stories, fond memories, or your favourite moments from playing these areas in Batman: Arkham Asylum or Batman: Arkham City. Post them below, and we’ll update the community when we’ve reached a decision on which ones will be making it into the game.

The Community Challenge Pack sits completely outside of any season pass content, and will be free to all owners of Batman: Arkham Knight, releasing in January 2016. 

So what are you waiting for? Tell us your favorite locations from Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, and what makes them special for you!

Cant' wait to read your stories...

CODA, and the whole team at Rocksteady

Superior Vigilante

Re: *** DISCUSSION *** Community Challenge Pack

You guys should definitely make 3 maps from asylum and 3 maps from city !!
Hunted Vigilante

[ Edited ]

one of my favorite predator challenge maps was the garden atrium in arkham asylum. it had the best feel to it and would be fun to have different characters in it. it was the most memorable map from AA

and in AC i loved the subway predator map. i just thought it was challenging and came to mind first.

as far as combat maps, i loved the street map in AA, and the museum map in AC

you should also probably list all the names of the predator and combat maps from the 2 games so people will refer to them properly

World's Greatest Detective

would love one to be in the monarch theatre from arkham city, one in arkham manor in arkham asylum, maybe the iceberg lounge and would like a community skin pack. c;
Veteran Member

Honestly first thing that came to mind was in Arkham Asylum, stopping those thugs from trashing the Batmobile Smiley Happy
Also would Love a Scarecrow Nightmare combat map filled with skeletons and crazy evil stuff! Happy Halloween Rocksteady >Smiley Happy
Rocksteady Community Manager

[ Edited ]

A reminder to make sure this thread doesn’t get derailed: please stay on topic. This isn’t a thread for reporting bugs, asking questions or requesting features! 

This is your chance to tell us the locations that you want to see brought to the epic conclusion to Rocksteady's Arkham trilogy! So let us have it Smiley Happy

From your friendly neighbourhood CODA

Vigilante of the Night

[ Edited ]

how many of them will be predator and how many combat? 3 each? And are boss battle locations allowed?Like the monarch theatre and ra's al ghul location etc?

one of my favorite moments was just playing the iceberg lounge until I died trying to beat my high score for every character.
Veteran Member

Hmm. Would like some more predator duel play Smiley Happy
A Catwoman and Batman predator map in Panguins Muisium type deal would be cool :3
Veteran Member

CODA wrote:

Hey Arkham People

We wanted to take a moment to talk about the recently announced Community Challenge Pack, and make sure everyone here in the community knows how to get involved.

In the Community Challenge Pack, we’re bringing back classic environments from our previous Arkham games for you to play with all the new characters and moves from Batman: Arkham Knight. There will be six new AR Challenges added to the game, and we want your help deciding which locations to use. Rather than go into a full fan vote with hashtags, this thread is intended to act as the hub for discussion about the best challenge maps (or even just locations) from Rocksteady's previous Arkham games.

To decide which maps to feature we’re looking for cool stories, fond memories, or your favourite moments from playing these areas in Batman: Arkham Asylum or Batman: Arkham City. Post them below, and we’ll update the community when we’ve reached a decision on which ones will be making it into the game.

The Community Challenge Pack sits completely outside of any season pass content, and will be free to all owners of Batman: Arkham Knight, releasing in January 2016. 

So what are you waiting for? Tell us your favorite locations from Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, and what makes them special for you!

Cant' wait to read your stories...

CODA, and the whole team at Rocksteady

When you say places that are in Arkham Aslyum/City,are you just talking about the main game without dlc's?

Senior Moderator

Easily one of my favourite maps was scarecrows nightmare from Arkham asylum, I loved fighting skeletons while trying not to get hit all the while scarecrow was taunting me. But to have it be the AK scarecrow instead would be awesome! You could easily just use his lines from the scarecrow challenge pack as all you really need is for him to taunt in the background and put the player off.
Hard times don't create heroes. It is during the hard times when the 'hero' within us is revealed.

Always remember to "keep it civil"

JOKER'S CARNIVAL
Winter is coming.

This is the best frickin news ever!

Dark Knight

Top of the world was a very difficult but fun challenge.
100 to one was the best combat map ever!
Crime Allley was a great environment
Anything in AC
And finally, Hidden Facility from Origins, a great setting and a very difficult challenge.
Silent Guardian

I believe that Wayne Manor and the Batcave are a must, especially a hybrid between the Origins Batcave and the City Batcave. While I'd rather prefer Predator for both of these, I'd settle for Combat as well.

I'm also waiting for an infinite Riddler Robot Challenge dual play map with Batman and Catwoman, I'm surprised there isn't one yet... @CODA *hint, hint* :-)
Master Of The Night

Scarecrow Hilucination Part From AA When You Fight The Skelatons

Dark Knight

Forgot about the Batcave, as it isn't included in the game it should atleast be a challenge map, there are so many!
Dark Knight

DEFINITELY JOKER'S CARNIVAL COMBAT MAP FROM AC,WITH SAME TIMER MECHANICS OF COURSE !
Master Of The Night

And Also Monarc Theather From AC When You Fight

Spoiler
Clayface

Veteran Member

• A challenge map inside the Asylum
  • Crime Alley
  • Batcave
  • Wayne Manor
  • Freight Train
  • And this is a bit different but a challenge map inside the Monarch Theater

I like these because they're all iconic or unique locations. The train especially was definitely different from all the others. And the rest of them are just the coolest locations or maps you had in previous games.

And I got to say this again. I've never seen a game developer be so willing to listen to fan feedback. First it was character select, then it was the The Dark Knight suit, and just earlier today you announced we're getting both the Harley skin and Arkham Knight skin. And now this. You guys are honestly the best. I'm actually really sad now the Arkham series is over Smiley Sad