Novice

batman one million

I signed in with my wbid account and i didn't get the shin for batman one million my friends got it for making a account because they didn't have one. 

warionick@hotmail.com

514-251-9812

please call back.

Highlighted
Year One Vigilante

Batman 1 Million skin

[ Edited ]

My email address has changed since I registered with this site.
My code was sent to my old email address - godsown1964@comcast.net which is not in service.
New email is - godsown0627@verizon.net. Could you resend ??

[Moderator note: Hi everyone, if you are having difficulty and are experiencing issues when trying to get the Batman One Million Skin using your registered WBID account (email never received, skin not showing up, etc.), please submit an official support ticket here: support.wbgames.com > then clicking "Ask for Help" to fill out the form provided. A support rep will be able to further assist you. Thank you!]

Re: Batman 1 Million skin

Same thing happened to me after I verified the email but it just takes a couple of days(at least that's what happened to me).
Novice

So are you saying I have to wait a few days to get my email for the skin? I created my account today btw
Novice

Re: One Million Suit?

yeah ive done everything it told me to do and it said it sent an email to my email address with the code but i didnt get the code or the email so wonder whats up

Novice

Re: Batman costume

Yeah, I didn't get mine either Smiley Sad

World's Greatest Detective

Yeah i  did not get MINE either very annoying ive been researching and appearly since injustice gods among us started WBID is broken since injustice came out

Novice

Talking about the "Free Batman: One Million" Skin? Yea, the same thing happened to me. I did the sign up and it said I'd be able to access the costume but it's nowhere to be found. I checked story mode, challenge maps, and online multiplayer... Nothing. 

Has anybody figured out how to solve this mystery?

Novice

i havent recieved email with the code yet either hopefully sorted in a day or two Smiley Wink

Novice

hey for anyone using gmail i found the link when i looked in all mail folder tab as could'nt find it in junk or spam or normal email folder so hope this helps.

lo
Novice

are you sure because i have had the game the day it came out and i created the wbid account on day but my game corrupted so i went to make another account but it saved so i have been waiting around 5 days to get the million dollar skin

I did get it, I'm on PC
Novice

Re: one million skin

i am one of the many who also never recieved the email to get my free skin.  What's the deal?  are we all sol?

gly
Novice

Re : one million skin

no skin too... Smiley Frustrated

Re : one million skin

This part actually worked for me.  I was also able to browse it in the cave.  It is pretty ugly unfortunately.  No clue how it flows though as I can't finish the game because of the freezing bugs.

I bought it the day it came out too, but 1 million skin?
Novice

batman one million skin

I confirmed email and relaunched the game but still don't have the skin
Novice

Re: batman one million skin

me too

Novice

I have the same problem

Novice

I have the same problem...